#1 - A noodle?

#1: P.S, IT'S KIM-RAMYEON

Amidst the busy lights of Seoul, a pair of eyes wander the town in a bliss. A cliché to put up, but it's truly in making up for it. The winter's about to begin in this year again. "Too bad, life sucks you up." She thought.

or so she thought...

"Yah! Kim Sihyeon, do you want to get laid down the streets this night?"
Her boss fumed with stress and tiredness.
"That's what I thought right, work. Will you not stress yourself, Samcheon? It's just 8 in the evening for pete's sake"

Her boss didn't buy it though, instead, he snickered as to counter her with a smirk.
"That freaking eight in the evening will starve this lonely middle man and a solo-girl you in a lifetime."

Oh. Right.

It is when reality hits her hard, and shakes her whole system like a bolt of lightning in the sky.

She gets to remember and remind herself of her freaking situation. If she don't work hard, she'll fall into the bottom pit AGAIN. And swear to the dusk till dawn-song, it's never going to be easy.

On the other hand, Han Sejin, the owner of the hit local store in Gangnam, "SARAMYEON". He had noticed the stillness and quiet response of his employee and so he nudged her by elbow.

"Hey cheer up. You know I was kidding, right?" He was concerned the younger would get the wrong idea. He looked to her again and noticed how her gloomy features turned to a growing curve and stretchy.

"Of course. I knew you were messing up with me, Samcheon!", She replied with a monotonous laugh and snicker.

"You silly little girl, do your job diligently!" as he left her to check the counter.

~~~~~~~~

If only time is bound to shake you up and remind you to stop ruining yourself, I'd pre-order for it. The room is filled with young men on their twenty's scribbling, running back and forth or trashing along the hall.

"You stupid brat get over here!!", Seokjin, the eldest screamed that echoed till the other part of the hall. "I swear, Jeon Jungkook, one last time of calling and I'll make sure I'll kill you in pieces. Now get over here, as long as I am patient!", Jin roared to the youngest men in the group, which made the latter stilled in response.

"Goodluck kid, you just dug out your own grave", Yoongi, the second eldest low-key warned the younger's fate in Jin's hands.

In a moment or two, Jin finally caught him red-handed. Seeing this, have always made Taehyung's heart full. He could feel the sense of belongingness and familiarity to these bunch of guys whom he can call as a real family.

"HEY GUYS. HOLY SHIT. THE NEWS IS SO FRESH, HEADLINE'S FOR THE SARAMYEON IN GANGNAM. THEY ARE FREAKING THE BEST OF THE BESTS AMONG GANGNAM. LET'S TRY SOMETIME!" Jimin, shouted excitedly.

"That's soo cool. I'm in", Hoseok was the first one to reply.

"Looks like I'll be freeing my sched for the weekend", Namjoon responded despite of reading a book.

"I'll make up time in studies. I'll go too", Jimin responded from the kitchen.

"There's no fun without me, right JK?", Jin mostly like yelled to theother which in return Jungkook nodded while suppressing his snickers.