Part 1

"Taehyung-ah!" a voice echoed into his dark bedroom.

Taehyung rolled over to look at the door, quickly noticing a short blond standing in the door way.

"Get upppp" Jimin whined walking over to him and flopping onto him.

Taehyung groaned and pushed him off, landing on the floor.

He rose from the ground pouting.

"Get dressed we don't wanna be late." He mumbled tiredly before skipping out of the room.

Taehyung nodded and walked over to his drawer, picking out some casual clothes. He wore a black t-shirt with a jacket, black jeans and skinny vans. He put on a nice cap that said 'LA' on it, then leaving his room.

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin lived in a large cabin-like house in the woods on the brink of Diamond air pack grounds. Taehyung is the youngest in his family, his oldest brother was going to be the new Alpha of the pack. Tae decided he wasn't needed in the main pack house so he went to live with His close friends, Jimin and Jin.

He visited his family often, he doesn't miss them a lot though.

Taehyung walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, Jin had prepared a lunch for him the night before, he smiled, took it out and packed his bag.

"Taehyung did you hear the news about Blood lust pack?" Jimin spoke as he too grabbed a prepared lunch from the fridge.

"No? why?" Taehyung glanced at Jimin as he got ready to leave.

"Members of their pack are rogues now, And I heard they were important people." Jimin said before stuffing a piece of bread in his mouth.

Taehyung raised his eyebrows.

"That's interesting, well I don't care much." Taehyung shrugged opening the door to leave.

Jimin followed, but before he left he shouted up to Jin.

"We are going now Jin, Love youuu!!"

Taehyung laughed slightly at him, getting into their car, which was a Tesla Taehyung had bought recently.

Taehyung sat in the driver seat and Jimin in the passanger.

He pulled out of the driveway and went wherever while jamming to loud music with Jimin.

________________________________________

This is a new book that I am now writing. I might not upload a lot because I have Christmas exams coming up but I will try my best :)))

Bye be safe!