Prolog

Tom's POV
Me, Edd and Matt had been hiding away for a while now. We tend to only go out for food now days. Edd is slowly going more and more mad the longer he goes without Cola. All of the stores nearby haven't been open for a while. When we go out we tend to take it. Stores do have signs saying survivors can do that after all. At the moment we are staying in a small space similar to a ticket booth but it doesn't have any glass and has a metal door. We has a section at the top that we could open up to get fresh air when we started to feel sick from the air.

At the moment Edd has a chainsaw as a weapon, I have a shovel and Matt has a bat. It can be a bit difficult to stay alive. Especially since we haven't been able to get are hands on a single gun. Most guns we find are out of ammo or are damaged beyond use. We can't get are hands on the guns that Tord's army uses at the moment either. They seem like they would be quite helpful. They seem to be an early model of the gun future Edd used when he tried to kill are Edd.

We don't know if they actually are early versions though. We wouldn't know unless we join Tord's army. His army is known as the red army. We don't want to join it. But as more and more get infected. We're starting to consider it. We may have survived multiple zombie outbreaks. But, this one is a lot larger. Almost every country nearby has zombies and all are getting more and more desperate. No one wanted to get infected. But, as the numbers rise they also rise faster. Due to how easy it is to get infected if your in a group and someone gets infected.

We are running low on food. I figure where gonna have to go out and get more soon. Whenever we do we stay low. As to make sure no one sees us and tries to convince us to join the red army. I just hope that we don't run into Tord or a red army soldier when we go out. If we get desperate enough we'll join. But, we aren't yet. We have heard that if you cut off a part that was bitten the person won't get infected.

Though we haven't had to use it yet. I hope we don't have to. When I saw are future selves only future me had anything really and future me said it was from eye cancer. Not a zombie outbreak. But I don't really know if Future Edd going back messed anything up. We all wear are normal etire still. Which is good. It at least means that we won't be like we were when are future selves came for at least a bit.

That's all for now. I have an idea for the next chapter and this was the most I could do without ruining that idea possibly.

522 words