Chapter 1 : Note

"Chapter 1: Note"

Cyan

Hello.

My name is Cyan.

I go by my color.

A voice shakes me out of my thoughts. "Alrighty! So, now are you ready?" The commander's voice booms throughout the room.

"Yes!" Our voices echo through the room. This was only the 2nd day after we finished training, but we were already on a big mission.

We were supposed to get the spaceship ready to lift off, then go to the Moon and explore it.

We march out in a single file line and head toward the ship. It's only 4 in the morning, but all of us are wide awake with excitement.

As we get closer to the ship, I see why others call it "The Giant". It's humongous!

"Dang, that's big!" exclaims Lime.

I nod. "Let's go in and see what's inside."

Walking in, I see some boxes piled up. "This is probably the storage."

Blue examines the map. "You're right, this is the storage."

I walk forward a few more steps, turn right, and keep walking. "And according to your map, Blue, this is the shields."

"Yup."

Yellow walks to me, turns around, and turns left. "And this is the communication."

I nod, then turn left. I go into a hallway, do a few more twists and turns, and I'm at the navigation room.

1 hour later, we've finally finished touring the ship. "And finally, we all sleep on the floor in the cafeteria."

"Nice."

"Very comfortable. Note the sarcasm."

Lime groans. "It's been a long day, just be quiet and go to sleep!"

"Fine."

I pull out my phone and text Lime.

9:52 p.m.

hey lime i cant sleep

Lime looks up at me and glares.

9:52 p.m.

ur not trying

9:53 p.m.

yes i am

9:53 p.m.

if looking at ur phone is ur "im trying" then we dont have the same dictionary

Its my turn to glare now.

I find a comfortable place, but immediately freeze when I see writing on the wall.

"Not bad, not bad.

You learned what the ship looks like, lad.

But 3 imposters are here,

So the end is getting near."

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!!!!! I just finished the first chapter! YAAAY!!!! Sorry these chapters are really short i just cant write long chapters

tell me what you think in the comments

byeee

oh yeah and make sure to vote too

-crixus_josiah