Chapter 3: My Mind is Sabotaged

Chapter 3: "My Mind is Sabotaged."

Red

Well, heck, that sure worked.

But Cyan's a real threat.

He's got the logic out: he left, I vented in and killed yellow, then vented out right before Cyan came back.

Huge threat.

I walk to electrical and fake a task, while my kill cooldown ends. Waiting for someone to come in, I switch quite a few fake tasks before settling down with download data.

I was hoping for Cyan, but, as luck has it, they were the only person everyone didn't trust.

Orange.

No one trusted Orange. It looked like he vented, it looked like he was doing a task but the taskbar didn't update.

So if they got killed, they would be utterly confused and: I wouldn't have anyone else to blame.

I have 2 choices: leave right now or...

Sabotage.

I press the sabotage button, and sabotage comms. That, I guess, is the best place to sabotage, cuz everyone's in a large crowd.

I pull out my phone and text Cyan.

3:01 p.m.

lets go de-sabotage comms so we can see our tasks

3:01

good idea i was about to do that

I hope that means I earned his trust.

A text bleeps from my phone.

3:05

but ur the imposter i can be sure of that

I sigh.

3:05

sorry but i am not a mirror

3:05

bruh

I smile, heading toward comms. There, I meet up with everyone. I see everyone just standing there, in a giant pile. I step into the crowd, and pretend to be fixing the comms.

I press the kill button immediately, and it turns out that it targeted Purple.

Well, heck, she's dead now.

The body is reported, and everyone is brought to the middle of the cafeteria, again.

"Where?" I ask. Can't be sus.

"You know, Red," Blue, who reported the dead body, says, glaring at me, "you're acting really sus."

"I asked where, not who."

"I don't care, you're acting really sus."

"Yeah," everyone murmurs.

"If you vote me out, you're just going to lose another crewmate." I mutter.

"Let's just skip for now. We don't have any evidence." Lime sighs.

"Okay."

Great. I'll at least get to kill another person.

Everyone scatters, and I turn out the lights. Cyan's probably going to call an emergency meeting, but you can't call emergency meetings when there's a crisis.

Oof.

I run in the general direction of electrical. No one's there.

Great.

I turn off all the lights, then wait for people to come.

WHY IS THERE NO ONE - oh.

Lime comes running in. He walks over to the "fix lights" part of electrical, gives me a thumbs-up, and starts fixing the lights. I sigh, and start fixing the lights too. Soon, everyone is in a giant pile. I decide not to kill anyone, since that might make me seem even more sus.

Ugh, why am I even in this situation?

Anyways, I pretend to do a task in electrical (again) and see Lime coming toward me. I run out of there before something happens. I walk into security and see Cyan watching security. I frantically tap my "kill" button, but it doesn't work.

Ugh.

The kill cooldown isn't done yet.

I try sabotaging and closing the doors, but sabotage is currently disabled since O2 was just sabotaged by another imposter. And I can't even follow him since I'm already sus enough.

Plus, my mind is sabotaged and is going crazy.

Fine. I'm gonna do my stuff and kill when I can.

This is not going to be easy.

AND WE'RE DONE! AGAIN!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any thoughts? About red? Cyan? Lime? Blue?

See you later!

Also pls comment!

AND VOTE PLSSSSS

Byeeee!!!

-crixus_josiah