Chapter 8

(Steve's POV)

Natasha went to go get Wanda so that we could discuss our plan. Me and Rose were gonna stay the night here and if or when she gets a nightmare Wanda can see what she's dreaming.

"So did she tell you anything else about her past?" Bucky asked.

"Not really...." I say "Just about when they burnt her, how she learned dance, and a few of her powers."

"What powers does she have?" He asked

"Telekinesis, energy manipulation, flight, she's very strong, and she's quite smart." I say

"So she's a little like Wanda?" Nat says entering the room with Wanda following.

"Ya I guess. But instead of red it's yellow." I say.

"Why does she never use her powers here?" Bucky asked

"I don't know." I responded

"So Wanda, Steve, and Rose are going to spend the night here. You're going to keep an eye on Rose and if she has a nightmare, you have to go in her head and see what she's dreaming." Natasha explains. Wanda nods her head and looks over at me.

"Why does Steve need to sleep here?" She asks

"Because I'm the closest to her. If she gets scared really bad I need to be there for her." I say.

Now we just need to tell Rose we're sleeping over.

(Rose's POV)

Me, Morgan, and Ella are playing with a dollhouse that Tony had bought.

"Girls, it is time for dinner. Come out." F.R.I.D.A.Y.  said. Me, Morgan, and Ella went out towards the dining room. Steve, Tony, Natasha, Bucky, Wanda, Thor, Loki, Clint, Bruce, Vision, were all sitting at the table. The table was huge so we all fit. I sat down next to Steve and started putting some food on my plate.

Morgan and Ella sat down next to each other and were talking quite loudly with food in their mouths. Tony was talking about some spider-boy with Clint and Bruce. Natasha and Wanda were talking about her powers. Vision was admiring Wanda. Loki looked as if he was about to stab Thor for the fifth time today, and Bucky was just eating his food quietly like me.

I looked at Steve for a split second and saw that he was just staring at me. He looked like he was thinking about something, something about me.

"Why are you looking at me?" I ask turning my head towards him. He immediately snapped out of his stare and looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked. 'Really?' I thought. "Steve you're staring at me. Even worse, you were staring at me with those eyebrows of disappointment." I say.

"Well, I guess I'm just thinking about something." He says. I rase an eyebrow at him as he continues. "Me and you are gonna sleep over here tonight." "Why?" I ask. "Just to get out of the house." He responds. I nod my head and continue eating my dinner.

I've only slept here once and it was when I first got here. That was also the only night I didn't have any nightmares. I hope I don't have any nightmares tonight because I don't want to wake anyone up with my screams.

"So tonight you, Natasha, and Wanda are gonna share a room." He explained. "Where will you sleep?" I asked. "Down the hall from you guys. Don't worry Rosey. You'll be fine." He said with his comforting smile.

" He said with his comforting smile