Work Visit

Request by unholyvirign27
You

I walk into the Godfrey building "good afternoon mrs. Godfrey." Hannah the receptionist says "oh Hannah I got you something!" I say and place a bag on the desk she stands "r-really?" She says i nod "i know how much you like the little pie shop down the street so I got you a few as well the life time free pie thing. Oh and here." I say as one of romans body guards hands her a box "it's a dress and a reservation for tonight with your husband" I say she smiles "th-thank you so much!!" She says I smile and nod walking down the hall

I sit in romans office looking at the little trinkets he has on his desk a Picture of us on the wedding day pencils paper sticky notes a drawing that Nadia drew for him I smile at the little sentimental things I go over sitting in his chair "I'm Roman Godfrey I run the business and I'm mean to everyone here." I mimic him I giggle "y/n." I hear him I look up "hi! You know this is a very comfortable chair." I say he puts his hands in his pockets un amused "y/n I'm working you can't just show up unannounced." He says "but if I show up announced you'll avoid me and not even let me in." I say standing walking in front of the desk sitting on the edge he sighs walking up to me placing his hand on my cheeks leaning down and kissing me I kiss him back we pull away "now go home." He says "Roman! I don't want to if I go home I'll have to pick wallpaper colors and make lunches for you and sew fucking curtains. I don't know. But I'm loosing my mind. We've been married 2 months Roman and the last time we had sex was the honey moon I'm bored and Lonely...and I don't want to stay home." I say he chuckles "fine love, you can stay today! But if you get bored just hang out with Miranda and destiny" he says I nod and sigh he leans down again as his tall Frame towers over my small one he moves his face close to mine as his hand hold the sides of the desk allowing him the lean close "and when we go back home I will lock the doors and remind you why we got married he says I feel my cheeks and ears heat up "o-okay." I say he kisses my forehead and stands "come on you can watch the presentation with me." He says lifting me off the desk to the floor I hold his hand as we walk out of the office.