A Boy Washed Up On The Beach

On the beach, [Y/n] and Max we’re walking by the shore, the girl playing a flute. Then she sighed.

“Oh Max, I feel so awful. My sister’s been looking for the guy who saved her for sometime now and I can’t tell her I know him, because he’s…he’s…”
She sighed.

“Am I a bad sister?”

On the other side of the beach, Aaron washed up with a seaweed on his head.
Sebastian and Flounder were panting tiredly.

Aaron notices his leg and he raises it up amazed and happy that whatever the sea wizard did, actually worked.

Then Scuttle flew and landed on Aaron’s leg.

“Well, look at what the catfish dragged in! Look at ya! Look at ya! There's something different. Don't tell me……I got it. It's your hairdo, right? You've been using the dinglehopper, right?” Aaron shook his head.

“No? No huh, well let see.  New hair curls? No new seashells. I gotta admit I can't put my foot on it right now, but if I just stand here long enough I know that I'll …”

“HE’S GOT LEGS, YOU IDIOT! He traded his voice to the sea witch and got legs. Jeez, man . . .” Sebastian said, shaking his head at Scuttle’s stupidity.

“I knew that.”

“Aaron's been turned into a human. He’s gotta make the princess Erica fall in love with him, and she’s gotta ki…she’s gotta kiss him.” Flounder explained as Aaron tried to stand up.

“And he’s only got three days. Just look at him. On legs! On human legs! My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would his father say? I'll tell you what his father'd say, he'd say he's gonna kill himself a crab, that's what his father'd say! I'm gonna march meself straight home right now and tell him just like I shoulda done the minute…”

Aaron picked him up and shook his head at him

“…and don't you shake your head at me, young man. Maybe there's still time. If we could get that wizard to give you back your voice, you could go home with all the normal fish, and just be . . . just be…”

Sebastian saw the heart broken look on Aaron’s face.

“……just be miserable for the rest of your life.” He sighed.

“All right, all right. I'll try to help you find that princess.” Aaron’s eyes light up and he hugged Sebastian.

“Boy. What a soft-shell I'm turning out to be.”

“Now, Aaron, I'm telling' ya, if you wanna be a human the first thing you gotta do is dress like one. Now lemme see.”

[Y/n] was still leaning next to Max when he suddenly started sniffing the air. Then he starts barking excitedly and runs off.

“Max? Huh . . . what, Max!” [Y/n] ran after him.

Aaron stood with a drape wrapped over his waist down, Scuttle whistles.
“Ya look great kid. Ya look - sensational.”

They hear Max’s bark and they turn to see the dog running up. Max chases Aaron up the rock.

“Max, what’s gotten into you?” [Y/n] asks as she runs up to him.

[Y/n] looks up, finally noticing the young man who was looking at her excitedly.

She blushed lightly.

“Um sir sorry, he…he’s not usually like that he was just…” She stopped when she saw the man was making weird gestures with his hands, trying to tell her something.