Chapter 2: loneliness?

Its been what a few thousand years since I've existed, why haven't I created more of my own kind? well the truth is that I have no actual Idea on how to do that soooo I'm pretty lonely. But today I have this gut feeling telling me to go back to where I came from, and where I fell to the hard ground. As I was walking away from the start of my empire I started to think 'what could be making me go out here, Why could I possibly need to go out here?'. 

Anyways I got there rather quickly because of my height, and once I got there I saw a bright light a little bit underneath my own hole. Once the light died down I saw another gem!

Whites Pov

I burst through the wall and I looked down and saw somebody looking at me,(if your black diamond oc is different skip until the next bold text) she had long black mane like hair with dark gray hair on the top that looks like horns, she had some sort of gemstone on her chest, gray colored skin, black gloves, knee high black boots, puffy like pants and some markings on her body and she had a nice build (ok), she looked beautiful. She was smiling like and Idiot at me for some reason, I heard a little crack and I then fell.

Black's pov

I was looking at the new gem above me, her skin was literally glowing white, her hair was like a star and slightly glowing, her shoes were sparkly, she had some sort of cape thing as sleeves that to be honest looked like the night. I was smiling like an Idiot, I was not alone anymore (and she was really pretty). Then there was a crack and the ledge holding her up, broke and she fell fast. I acted faster and jumped and caught her, but unfortunately for us we fell hard on the ground causing more debris and ironically we landed on the same spot I first fell on. And it hurt.

I was holding her bridal style and I got up still holding her, she started to open up her eyes and looked at me, I smiled and she smiled back. I put her down and I was a bit taller than her and I took notice of her gemstone on her forehead, It was sparkly. I like sparkly (I actually do)

White pov

I opened my eyes after I felt someone catch me and plummet to the ground below, the person got up and I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me, and putting me down, still smiling. I began to think that she is the happiest thing in existence by how much she seems to be smiling, "what is your name?" I asked carefully still not sure If I should trust her, "black diamond, how about you?" she replied in a soft, warming voice that comforts me instantly, "I think its White Diamond? I don't know it just came into my head." I told her, she seems to smile more "its a pleasure to meet you white diamond, would you like to see the beginning of our empire?" she asked/said. I nodded in agreement, and she started walking away with me towards a little metal building  and a big black ship. 

Black pov 

I showed her around the place and after the tour I took her to my lab thing, and sat down and started to fiddle with a little machine I made called an Injector "what are you doing, black?" white asked from behind me, "I'm making an injector to create more gems to do my dirty work" I replied, she gave me a confused face so I explained further, "I plan on creating an Empire to bring fear to those who oppose, and I need an army for that, so I'm making a device to create more gems." I told her turning around on my chair, she seemed to understand from her 'oooh' face she made. 'I need a break' I thought to myself "do you dance?" I asked her, she seemed to be a little confused by this "I'll take that as a no", I got up and took her hand "i'll teach you, put your hand on my shoulder" she did that "and now I'll put my hand" I showed her my gloved hand "and put it on you waist if that is in your consent" I explained to her,she nodded and I put my hand on her hips. I think she blushed a little. I ignored that, "and now we link hands" I took her hand in mine and we started to dance. (Ballroom dancing, I don't want to explain on how to do it, sorry!) 

White pov

Black taught me this dance and I have to admit I did enjoy it, we started talking about some random things, but overall just spending time with someone else is comforting. I could tell by the way she is holding me that she was alone for a long time and just is happy to have another being around her. The thought of her happiness brought a smile to my face. We danced for a while until we had to stop for the lack of work being done.