Aunt Marge

I am sleeping in my bed with my long red hair pulled up in a bun with me laying in my bed that Dursley's got for. While drifting in and out of sleep, I heard my brother, Harry, whispering under the covers of his bed with his wand and a book about indications, making me sigh. He is trouble sometimes, "Lumos Maxima..." he keeps repeating as he looks at a book I sigh, knowing he is still the same since we were small. But he has only started picking up doing this at night, which is slightly annoying for me when I am trying to get some sleep. 

I then heard Uncle Vernon's stomping feet come pounding down the walkway, which had me peek at my brother as he pulled himself out of the sheets to pretend he was asleep

I then heard Uncle Vernon's stomping feet come pounding down the walkway, which had me peek at my brother as he pulled himself out of the sheets to pretend he was asleep. Uncle Vernon opened the door, which had me close my eyes, pretending to be asleep as well, while Uncle Vernon turned the light on. I peek out when Uncle Vernon turns off the light and leaves the room, which has me climb out of my bed and go over to Harry's bed to go under the sheets to bend over the book to look at what he is looking at, which is attractive to the eyes it's about the wrist movement for a specific spell that Harry smiles at as I roll my eyes at my brother. 

We both then heard Uncle Vernon stomping up the hallway yet again, which had me rush out of bed and over to my bed, climbing in and looking like I was asleep when the door opened with the light flicking on yet again; I then heard Uncle Vernon sigh with aggravation when he leaves. I sit up a little to share a look with my brother as we smile at each other. It always puzzles Uncle Vernon to no end about us two, the freaks in the family. 

The next day was coming in as Uncle Vernon went out to pick his sister up at the airport; the woman was ghastly on her best days, which made me always hate her because she hated Harry and me with a passion since we were taken in by my aunt and uncle. Still, I will be nice like they tell us every danm time, "Harry, Harry, Open the door." Aunt Petunia orders my brother as I stand next to him with my hands in front of me in a timely matter to show my manners, as a plump woman enters with her dog and my uncle trailing behind her.

 She hands the umbrella to me as I look at it with surprise for a second, but she always does that which has I wipe it clean not to show my displeasure on this lady in my presence, "Marge. How lovely to see..." Aunt Petunia was saying as Ripper was jumping on her; you can tell she isn't a dog person by the way Aunt Petunia is trying not to take it to heart.