Minister of Magic

The beds move again as I grip tightly on it when we are twisting around corners, "The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London." Harry answers as we are dodging cars for me to wonder if the muggles can see us in this magical bus, "You hear that? "The Leaky Cauldron. That's in London." Stan jokes to the shrunken head as I feel my insides while on this bus that gives me a little motion sickness, "The Leaky Cauldron. If you have pea soup... make sure you eat it before it eats you." the Shrunken head comments as he does a laugh for me to keep my laughter in on the joke that has me wishing to see the twins on this joking Skrunken head that reminds me of the twins, "I've got a question, wouldn't the Muggles see us?" I question as I get a look from Stan, knowing by that look it answers my question, it means they don't see us in this magical bus, "Muggles? They don't see Nothing, do they?" Stan answers with a question as I nod a little at the answer I got, which is a little confusing in parts. 

Still, I will not comment on that, "No, but if you jab them with a fork, they feel." the shrunken head then comments on the muggles as I breathe in, knowing he is joking around all the time about little things here and there which I do not take to heart, "Ernie, little old lady at 12 o'clock!" the shrunken head points out as Ernie hits the breaks quickly for Harry to go flying in the air hitting the glass door separating the driver from its passengers. 

Stan catches me in his arms so I wouldn't hurt myself at all as I look at him a little at the quick action, which has me step back with a little nod. Then I stand closer to my brother as we watch what is happening outside on the lady crossing the street slowly, "Ten, nine, eight... seven, six, five... four, three, three and a half... two, one and three quarters. Yes!" the shrunken head counts down. Finally, when we are in the clear, I sit back down on the bed with my brother joining me in the action. While Harry and I are sitting there, I notice the daily prophet in Stan's hand. 

See the cover with the moving picture of a man on it as I tilt my head slightly at the person on it. I've never seen him before in my life, "Who is that? That man." Harry asks about the fuzzy appearance of a man as I watch as the man in the picture looks like he is screaming at the person taking the photo, and he seems a little crazy; 

Stan turns it over, so he looks at the picture we saw as I gulp in, wondering what he will say about this man, "Who is that? Who is...?" Stan questions as he turns it back to us, making me gulp in as I look into his eyes, hiding something deep within them that it is hard to pinpoint what it is, "That is Sirius Black, that is. Don't tell me you've never been hearing of Sirius Black." Stan asks as he bends closer to us. I smell the breath that stinks of sardines, which has me trying not to scrunch up my nose at the smell, "He's a murderer. Got himself locked up in Azkaban for it." Stan explains as a shiver runs up my spine at the details of Sirius Black, "How did he escape?" I ask as Stan looks over at me with his eyes a little crazy on that detail, "Well, that's the question, isn't it? He's the first one that done it. He was a big supporter of... You-Know-Who. I reckon you've heard of him." Stan tells us as I nod, looking at my hands on the knowledge we are given and that Sirius Black had something to do with Voldemort, who we know of, not Sirius Black, "Yeah. Him we've heard of." Harry answers as we cross a bridge, making me see two double-decker buses coming towards us, which has me watching them. 

The buses were coming closer and closer, and I felt this was the end of the line. Could I get off now, "Ernie, they're right on top of us!" the shrunken head commented as the driver, Ernie, slowed down and then pulled some leavers for me to gulp in a while sitting there on the bed with my hands in my lap waiting, "Mind your head." the shrunken head tells us as it looks at us. Then we begin to stretch as I feel my insides going with it, which has me feeling like I am going to be sick of being pulled like this, "Hey, guys? Guys? Why the long faces?" The shrunken head asks as we are beginning to go back to normal, which has me take a big breath in with my brother on us being stretched like playdoh, "Yeah, yeah. Nearly there. Nearly there." the head was telling us as we then come to another abrupt stop which has Stan catch me again, he is a lot nicer to girls it seems. I watch as Harry goes flying again to bash into the glass as I winch, knowing it will hurt in the morning for my brother, "The Leaky Cauldron." Stan tells us as I stand up correctly to then move away from Stan with me, walking with my brother to the back of the bus, "Next stop, Knockturn Alley." the head says as I know that my brother went there last year, but he would never go back at all.