love language [LWW]

LuWooWin
top LuWoo bottom winwin
cw // breeding kink lawlz
_____________________

Winwin sat on the bed blind folded, wearing nothing but some black panties that barely overed his skin and a satin maid dress costume. He gulped, hearing nothing but silence in the big room. He didn't know what he was getting into that day, but he wasn't sure if it was good or bad either.

Heading the door unlock and the knob turn he heard footsteps. "Hey pup." Lucas's tone sent shivers down his body, he turned his head to the voice. He bowed his head down, "sir." He gulped, his mouth feeling dry. "What about me princess." Jungwoo's voice swept over him like honey, feeling person speaking's finger under his chin. Turning his head to face the other way, "n-no sir, i didn't forget you." He bit his lip, Jungwoo clicked his tongue. "Who's I? I only know my princess." He ran his fingers down the older's smooth neck.

"Princess didn't forget you sir." His breath hitched as he felt the fingers stop. "Good." The bed rustled as the two bodies got off, leaving the oldest in the middle alone once again.

He heard belts unbuckling and sliding of the leather. His fingers fidgeting as he waited. "Come here pup." Lucas's voice called out, to which he crawled to from the bed. Being picked up by the larger and set on the cold floor. He licked his lips, placing his hands on fhe floor which went ontop of two leather shoes, one of Lucas's and one of Jungwoo's. "Open up princess." He creased the older's head. He complied, opening his mouth, the two youngers looked at him. His eyes covered with black fabric, his plump lips glistening over the fluorescent lighting and his pink tongue that merely hung out as he left his mouth open wide.

Jungwoo placed the tip of his cock on Winwin's tongue. Automatically placing his hands on his lap, beginning to suck the head and swirl his tongue around. Jungwoo groaned, twisting the brunette's hair in his hands. He whimpered as he sucked, opening his mouth again to take more in. Pulling his head back and forth as he felt the tip hit the end of his mouth. Moaning around it, Jungwoo cursed under his breath. "Good princess, like that." He grinded his hips as the older blew him. The older's head was seeming to become cloudy, something coming over him but he wasn't sure exactly it was.

Jungwoo pulled the older's head off his dick, which was leaking with precum. The older's tongue stuck out as he caught some of the licking precum like it was dripping chocolate. Jungwoo chuckled, pulling his head back by his hair. Causing winwin to yelp, "ah.." he pouted. "Sorry princess." He grinned, "pup." Lucas called out from the edge of the bed. "Sir?" He turned his head, which Jungwoo let go of his hair. "Come over here." He patted his lap, Jungwoo pulled off the blindfold before letting him go to the youngest.

Winwin wobbled as he stood up. His legs weak from kneeling the whole time. He fell into Lucas's lap, "you're doing really good so far pup. I think pup deserves an award. What does pup think?" He wipped the older's lip that was coated with saliva. Winwin smiled and nodded, "pup wants that." He lied winwin down on the bed, pulling up the dress, revealing the black panties. Jungwoo sat next to the older on the edge, smiling at him. Winwin giggled as he looked at him.

He finally understood what he was feeling, the feeling of slipping into his subspace.

His dick was leaking against his chest, the younger pulled down the cloth, lifting the soft legs up. "Sir!" He gasped, feeling the cool air brush over his senstive parts. "Sorry pup." He kissed his thigh, making him bite his lip.

Lucas put the older's knees together, holding them up. Exposing the pretty pink hole, Jungwoo creased the older's head. He leaned over and pressed his tongue against the rim. Winwin whined, twisting his hips. Lucas held his legs apart and in place as he stuck his tongue in. The older moaned in ecstacy, gripling on the dress. "Oh god." He whispered, his eyes closing. Lucas stuck in and out stretching him a little, soon starting to eat him out. Winwin was a whining, moaning mess. His body thrusting itself down onto the younger everytime he felt the lost of contact.