INTRODUCTION

In GATHERED LEAVES, I bring to you a compilation of beautiful write ups and interesting articles on various topics by eminent people and also unknown writers from different walks of life.

This book is a simple attempt to bring to our readers, content that will not only satisfy their thirst for reading but will also make them aware about so many familiar yet bewildering topics and enlighten them in some way or the other.

Some of the main concepts this book will be covering are, comparisons between man's and God's way of living, sin, gaining wisdom, fear of God, self-control, proper use of riches, training children, honesty, helpfulness, diligence, laziness, health and alcohol use, plus several others.
These topics were written down so that others could gain from them wisdom, discipline, words of insight, prudence, discretion and knowledge.

Please be kind enough to leave your honest comments and feedback on each topic. Also you could be of great help in suggesting new topics, on which I will try my best, to find relevant material to share, with this community in my new chapters.

Any person with internet access is welcome to participate in the improvement of this book. Because this book is continuously evolving, there are no finite "versions" or "editions" of this book.

Through this short note I would like to give a very big applause to all my
readers because this book becomes more powerful in your hands.
I am grateful to all of you for your support, dedication, and interest in these issues. Without you, this book would have not been here.

Finally A Sincere Thanks to all whose work has been included in the course material for my book. And together I am deeply hopeful and optimistic that we can make a change to make the world a better place.
"For You And For Me And The Entire Human Race."