Chapter Thirteen: The Invisabilty Cloak

The feast that night was fantastic, Becca and I left the Great Hall feeling very full and very sleepy. We walked into the dorm and fell into bed.
    "Ouch that's my foot!" A voice cried. I turned to Becca. No other Hufflepuff was here for Christmas,
    "Shhh be quiet!" We heard footsteps but saw no one.
    "It's probably just one of the ghosts." Becca said, I nodded, then I heard the thump,
    "Will you be careful!" A male voice said from inside the room. Becca and I looked at each other in horror.
    "Shhhhh,"
    "Who's there?" I called shakily,
    "Oh now you've done it."
    "Shhhhhhh"
    "Show yourself!" Becca said, the room was quiet for a minute and then, Harry and Ron appeared.
    "AHHHHH!" I screamed,
    "AHHHHHHH!" Ron screamed back,
    "Why are you screaming?" Harry asked, Ron shrugged,
    "WHAT IN THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING IN HERE?" I screamed.
    "Oh yeah probably should explain," Harry said, holding up a clear cloak,
    "I got an invisibility cloak for christmas."
    "And your first thought was to come into the dorm and scare us??" Becca asked,
    "How did you even get in here?" I asked,
    "Oh that was easy, we just followed you and heard you tap the password."Ron said, "It's a lot less creepy then it sounds."
    "I doubt it." Becca said, "Now get out so I can sleep."

Hermione and the rest of their friends came back the next day and upon hearing about the invisibility cloak, Hannah whipped around and said
"Harry! You can get in the restricted section!" The librarian had been very unhelpful in getting us into the restricted section and that was where we suspected we would find more information.
"Brilliant idea Hannah!" Ron said, clapping her on the back. Hannah flipped her hair,
"I know." And so that was how I found myself under the invisibility cloak along with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Hannah had elected not to go- "I spend too much time in that bloody library during school hours". The castle was eerily during the night, even the nosiest paintings occupants were asleep. We reached the library and pushed open the door,  cringing at the squeak it made. We made our way to the restricted section, and Hermione- although not a rule breaker- couldn't contain her excitement.
"I think we should start here," she said, pulling us to the magical artifacts section. Some of the books titles were too gruesome to look at as some images in the books showed the horrible effects of spells. We searched and searched until finally Hermione cried "Here!" And showed them the book.
"It makes the user immortal!" She cried
"So Snape wants it to live forever?" Harry asked
"Why would he want to live forever, if I was stuck in that slimy gits body I wouldn't want to live one lifetime." Ron added. He leaned back on the book shelf.
"I don't know." I said, "Keep reading." Hermione continued and Ron yawned and pulled another book off the shelf. This one it seemed did not want to come off because it screamed when he opened it. We all covered our ears
"Shut it!" Hermione yelled, "Before someone hears!" Ron scrambled to close the book but it was too late. Filch had already heard and come running.
"Doesn't he ever sleep?" I whispered. He came down the aisle they were sitting in. Ron, Harry and Hermione all stood up at once, leaving me on the floor, perfectly visible.
"Bloody hell." I heard Ron whisper.
"Well, well, well," Flich whispered walking over to me
"What have we heard, a student out of bed," he scolded. Pulling me up by my arm he dragged me to Professor Sprouts quarters and knocked.

"Detention! Tomorrow night!" She shouted, pushing me out of the office. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. At least I  hadn't taken any points off of Hufflepuff.