xiii.

"forever... well, that's a long time. let's talk about infinity."

💔

we walked together side by side. she wanted to go to the near shop. she talked about busan and new life there that had become part of her. i didn't ask why she had come back. i didn't want to cry but when she mentioned her friends how much they had helped her and how she was happy that she had them but no one could replace me, i couldn't stop the wave of tears. she repeated again and again how she had missed me and that she hadn't felt in busan that she could stay there forever without me. i said i had missed her too, more than she could imagine. so we stopped in the middle of the street and we let the tears to fill the long space between words.

i didn't go to school or home. rosie didn't visit the mentioned shop and she didn't go back to her house door. we stayed together alone, just us two looking how the clouds traveled on the sky. i held her hand and told her about books i had read. rosie promised me she'll read some of them and then our conversation kept the calm tempo. it was mostly about music.

she confessed that she learned to play guitar so we could start a band sometime. the imagination was wonderful, still unreal though.

after ending my imagination about our own band, i asked the question that had weighed me down since this morning. will she leave?

she answered that she won't leave me and i promised her i won't leave her either.