Chapter 17

(Alpha Steve in picture above.)

I roll my eyes at Chaz... as he steps forward and circles his hands around my waist possessively, (sigh) * Hello Alpha Steve my name is Mackenzie Luna of Blood Moon Pack and this is my Alpha Mate Chaz and our pack we where on a run when I noticed you observing us*....* haha well we have never seen a wolf quite like you before Luna so you quite caught our interest plus you where running so close to our boundary line we had to make sure you weren't rogues trying to get into our land.*

*sorry about that but we are of no threat or harm to your pack...and if I may I can't help but notice quite a few of your members are mates to a few of my members*... he looks around confused and so does his pack... * what are you talking about? how can you tell when they can't*... *lets just say I'm special... so I give all of you permission to cross over... you as well Alpha..what you have been seeking has been right here all along*... (whispers..are you sure?) *yes I am sure... cross*.

He watches me intently as if he's unsure but slowly nods to his pack and they all trod across the boundary into our territory and very soon there's an eruption of emotions *mate..mate..mate..mate* all around and Alpha Steve stands still as he watches his mate make her way to him and I can tell he was in love already as he swooped down and picked her up into her arms and plant a kiss on her lips.

*el amor está en todas partes mi amor* Chaz whispers to me ...* y no es hermoso?* he kisses my cheek. **So I guess now our packs are linked to each other intimately he says**...*yes they are Alpha Steve*...*lets go back to our pack house where we can discuss, those of you that wish to leave with your mates to Alpha Steves' pack are free to do so and those that are joining ours are welcome, I also suppose the new Luna will need time to go pack her things while we converse*.

We make our way back to the Pack houses and to the meeting room, it's my first time here and I love it... its elegant and beautiful. wolves bow their heads in respect as Chaz and I make our way past them. We begin our discussion and decide to make a legit peace treaty between us for 200 years beginning now.