Chapter 18

UNKNOWN PERSONS POV

We watched as they ran as a pack together through the forest, we where hoping to catch our prize by herself but we are patient, after all we waited for hundreds of years whats a few more days? For some reason our plans kept getting messed up by some unknown force which we could not detect, we are certain that it isn't her because she doesn't know we are around her..watching..plotting..waiting for the perfect moment to swoop in and destroy.

*Sir it seems they are forming an alliance with the other pack, that will make it more difficult for us to execute our plans to capture that demon wolf*...** Patience my eager friend, she's bound to go off on her own at some point, and when she does we will be ready and waiting**... **an alliance means nothing once we capture her we will bring them all to their knees for their demon wolf queen**.

I watch the filthy wolves move around as normal not even detecting that we are all around them, we have only a very faint scent...it is impossible to sniff us especially since we are surrounded by so much nature which is easier for us to blend and hide to watch their every move, I'm hoping she returns to her so called home by herself which would make it soooo much easier to catch and kill her but if not we have a plan B.

We destroyed her parents before and soon enough she will join them and if that brother of hers gets in our way he will meet his doom as well. That mate of hers will die as soon as she does and his pack will fall apart when that happens so no matter how you look at it... she is the key to their destruction.