The party (P2)

Chapter 5

After a good talk with Hinata we finally go downstairs again. As we walk into the living room i notice Kuroo making out with Tsukishima. 'Seriously, Kuroo? Do you want my left over sandwich too then?' Hinata grabs my hand and shakes his head. 'It is alright. Just let him do what he wants.' I sigh and walk to the kitchen. 'Kenma?' I turn around and see a green haired boy. 'I'm sorry for Tsukishima's behavior.' He looks kind. I shake my head and say, 'It is not your fault for his behavior, so don't apologize on behalf of him.' The green haired boy smiles bright and nods. 'If he ever does anything to you, just tell me. I will talk some sense into him. Okay?', he says and turns around to leave. He seems kind but way too social. I should not have come to this party.

After two hours of dealing with Kuroo trying to piss me off something finally changes. Hinata calls everyone to the living room and starts explaining some kind of game. Hinata's bue haired friend is standing next to me. 'You look confused. Don't know the game?', he says while looking forward. 'I don't really care what kind of game this is. I don't want to join anyways.' I look at the blue haired boy and he looks back. 'You know that Hinata will force you to join, right?' I sigh and nod. Hinata is already walking in my direction. 'I wrote every name on a piece of paper and put them into this bowl. You'll pick a piece of paper, read the name and the one that is on the paper gets locked into my basement for a few minutes with you. Kenma, pick a piece of paper!' He holds the bowl up for me. I already hate this game. I put my hand in the bowl and grab a piece of paper. I unfold it and read the name on it. 'Kageyama.' I look at the blue haired boy and he sighs. 'Could be way worse.', he says and already walks to the basement door. 'Kenma. Try to make friends with him okay?', Hinata says as he shoves me through the basement door.

'Kenma, do you have your Nintendo Switch with you?', Kageyama asks and I pull out the Switch from my sweater pocket. 'Want to play a game until we are allowed to leave?' He says very awkwardly. 'You don't need to try to befriend me if you don't want to. I know that Hinata wants to, but not everyone is made to be friends.' I look at him and he sighs in relieve. 'Thank god. It's not that I dislike you, you are just not my kind of person.' He sits down on the ground and looks at me. 'I know. You are not my kind of person either.' I sit down next to him and together we just wait until Hinata opens the door. 'Finally.', we both say we see the door open. We walk outside and Hinata hugs me. 'Good job.', he whispers in my ear. 'Next!' Hinata yells and holds up the bowl. 'I want to go next.' Kuroo walks up to the bowl and grabs a piece of paper. 'Hinata, what a surprise. I have the honor to go with you.' I look annoyed at Kuroo. Kageyama puts his hand on my shoulder to keep me from interfering. Hinata and Kuroo disappear into the basement. 'I swear to god if he touches Hinata I will kill him.', I say and look at Kageyama. He nods. 'I will help you with that then.' After a few minutes the door opens. Hinata walks out of the basement first with a blushing face. I look at him and notice a hickey in his neck. A hickey that I did not put there. Hinata walks up to me and hugs me 'Please, don't make a fuss about this.', he whispers. Kuroo walks out of the basement with a huge smirk on his face. Kageyama walks up to Kuroo and hits him right in his face. 'Sorry, my hand slipped.' He turns around and looks at me with a smile. He walks past us to the kitchen and says: 'Don't make a fuss. I'll do that for you.'

It is now almost midnight. Half of the people left. But Kuroo is still here and he had a fair share of the beer that was in the fridge. At the end of the party he walks up to me. 'Did you like the mark I gave to your boyfriend.' He laughs and almost trips over his own feet. I walk away towards Kageyama. 'Kenma! You can't ignore me!', Kuroo yells and now Kageyama noticed me too. He walks up to me and looks at me. 'Do I need to hit him again?', he asks and I shake my head. 'No, he is drunk. Someone should take him home.' I look around and notice Lev. I walk up to him and grab his wrist. I drag him towards Kuroo. 'Lev, take Kuroo home. He is drunk.' Lev agrees enthusiastically and drags him out of the house. Thank god, he is gone now. Kageyama looks at me and smiles.

Where is Hinata? Everyone starts to leave but I can't find Hinata. I decide to look in his room. I open his door and find him laying on his bed. 'Hinata?' He quickly turns around and looks at me. 'Oh, hi.' I walk up to him and give him a kiss on his forehead. 'Are you alright?', I ask and he shakes his head. 'What's wrong?' He hugs me tight and sighs. 'Did Kuroo do something to you?' He nods. I will murder him. I will murder Kuroo. 'What did he do?' Hinata buries his face in my chest and stays quiet. 'Did he touch you?' Hinata stay silent for a while but then nods. I wrap my arms around him and kiss his head again. 'I will make him pay for that. I promise.'