Bottom Tokoyami x Top Villain Deku | Come here little Raven~ Pt.2

"What's wrong? surprised?" Deku said smiling while undoing his belt "W-wha..." Fumikage said as Deku stripped naked, he came closer to Fumikage then he undoes the ropes that were tying his hands to the chair then kicking him to the floor.

He gripped his head while he was sitting on the chair "Suck" he said looking at Fumikage's hopeless face "...You fucking BITCH!" "SHUT UP!" Deku yelled at Fumikage while Fumikage went silent not wanting to die "Well then...we better set some rules here I am the one whos able to call you a Bitch not you I'am your master so you better listen to what I say if you want to have a good reputation still...understood?" Fumikage only nodded his head "Good now... Suck like the good boy you are" he started to suck at his tip softly until Deku pushed his head all the way making Fumikage gag "Good boy...~" Deku groans as he starts to push Fumikage's head back and forth back and forth until he cums in his throat then pulls his head back roughly while Fumikage is breathing heavily trying to catch his breath "Oh we're not done yet darling~" Deku said suggestively...

(A/n: I SWEAR THE NEXT PART IS GOING TO BE LONGER DON'T MURDER ME 💀💀)