Tamaki Amajiki x Shy!Male! Reader💖

(A/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO SORRY MY BBY @TBubbles13 YOU SAID AMAJIKI HELPING THE READER TRAINING BUT I WROTE SOMETHIN ELES I ONLY REALIZED WHEN I REREAD YOUR REQUEST IF THAT MAKES SENSE IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE THIS ONE I WILL MAKE THE ONE YOU WANTED IF AAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO SORRY T^T
Requested by:                      (If the name wasn't there it's Wattpad's problem it won't show idk why :c)

Genre: Fluff

Character used: Tamaki Amajiki

Gender: Male

Title: We should get over it

Character used: Tamaki Amajiki

Warnings: Too much fluffiness

Words count: 512

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

"B-Bunny?" Amajiki stuttered you guys were playing hide and seek he was looking everywhere but he couldn't find you which made him start to worry about you, you were hiding under his bed trying your best to not come out hug him and reassure him that you're still here and will be here for him until the end of the world.

"I-i give u-up...c-come out"

You didn't think that he will give up that easily you thought your place was too obvious, you came out from under the bed and went behind him "H-hey" "AH!" you were shocked that he screamed sense he never been loud "O-Oh sorry I didn't mean t-to scare you" you stuttered "I-It's o-okay...j-just don't d-do it a-again" "O-okay..." there was an uncomfortable awkward silence between you two.

"S-so what do you want to do now?" you asked he just shrugged you both were new to this you became a couple 2 weeks ago both of you were still learning about these relationships things however you knew some things but didn't want to force him to do it you wanted him to take his time until he's comfortable with you he also knew somethings but didn't want to force you either both of you were too shy and couldn't get over your shyness.

It's been 10 minutes in this awkward silence until Amajiki got the courage and said "H-how about w-we try s-something new?" you didn't expect him to be the first one to suggest trying something new "S-sure I guess" "I-if you a-are c-comfortable t-to try s-some-t-thing n-new!" he was panicking he didn't want to force you to do new things until your okay with it "N-no it's okay!" you said reassuring him that it's okay "O-oh...w-well u-um..." he came to you and put his hands on your waist you started to blush madly and he was a tomato himself you then put your hands around his neck his face reddened if that even possible then he kissed you your brain was still processing what he just did until you kissed him back it was a soft sweet innocent kiss it was yours and his first kiss.

You both were now sitting on the couch cuddling watching "Frozen 2" while eating Chicken nuggets from MacDonalds, you both finally made it you got over your shyness well kinda but it's better than nothing right?. Amajiki kissed you cheek softly "I'm s-so glad t-to have you B-bunny," he said stuttering as always but he wasn't stuttering that much which is good "I-i love you bunny" "I love you t-too Amajiki"

💖🐰