Hoenn?

Purple was looking through his notebook as the quad was discussing how Hoenn might be. He gulped.

"Ok... I'm ready." They nodded as he shuddered. He was still uncertain about this. But he didn't want to be left behind. He took a shaky breath. "I have several different teams, all in which are for the forms that I have. T-this page explains them..." He passed the notebook over and rubbed his face. After a moment, Red handed it back.

"So how many evil teams did you piss off?" He rubbed his head sheepishly.

"My mom and grandma did a little more than me, but any that I crossed paths with recently I would say I pissed off." The group laughed at that. Blue went to the side and frowned.

"We're here."

~~~

The region wasn't terrible, but it was clear who was still on what side. A chant filled the air upon them landing.

"Scars that hold me down, flash with your pride and end the storm! DESOLATE LAND!"

The clouds split instantly as the sun roared its light down. A hiss followed as the land started healing from the damage.

"IS THAT A CHALLENGE, PETTY BRAT!" Sapphire's loud voice cut through the air. Red grabbed his ears as another voice joined her.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWN! GET BACK OVER HERE!" A laugh followed Emerald's voice as the duo went into the air. Troppy's large form appeared in the air as they looked around. But they didn't stay long in the air as an explosion hit one of the large wings.

"You have to find me first!" A voice appeared above them. The five Dexters looked up to see a Staraptor landed on the ground beside them. Ruby chuckled as him and his parents got off. His mom looked over as Troppy landed.

"Bullseye! Nice job." He smiled as he looked at his bow that sat on his arm.

"I might have to get a hold of one of the other weapon members to check this guy's aim. I thought I was going to miss that." Norman chuckled.

"You did better than me." Ruby raised an eyebrow.

"Dad, you don't shoot. In fact, you don't fight like we do." Norman shrugged.

"I tried once. I can't keep up. Which is why I would rather let my Pokemon do all the talking." Ruby snickered as he pulled out a knife.

"We got incoming. You want to do evact while the two of us deal with the duo?" Norman hummed as his eyes drifted to the five Dexters.

"You've got company. I'm sure me and your mom can find a way to deal with them until you can open up." Ruby followed his gaze and smiled.

"Thanks." He went over and immediately hugged Blue. She returned it with a grin.

"I'm glad you're ok." He pulled away with a grin.

"Same here. I thought I was the only one..." Purple smiled.

"Same here. I'm sure Holon and Torren will be difficult because of the tension." Ruby smiled lightly before the two juniors hugged each other. Red grinned before noticing the battle as it heated up. Norman was on the ground while Ruby's mom did some damage.

"MOON OF THE NILE!"

The duo yelped as they were sent into trees. A grin crossed her face as she looked at Ruby.

"Get over here and deal with your girlfriend." His face went red at that. He didn't even try to make a comeback as she sent a playful smile and pulled out a knife. Magic encased it as she eyed the duo. Ruby narrowed his eyes.