Chapter 13

A few days have passed and the Bakugo family were slowly getting used to their new additional member. Toga had done her best to resist her violent urges so far in hopes of being accepted by her lover's family, though her naturally strange personality was something the Bakugo family would have to learn to adapt to. There were daily visits from Mr Aizawa making sure that the crazed blonde hadn't done anything bad as of yet, which to his surprise they seemed to be getting on and staying well. There was the occasional quarrelling of the three teens but I guess that was normal for people of their age. Katsuki had yet to explain to his friends the recent events, which posed a slight problem as they had already invited themselves to his house and were due arrival in under twenty minutes. Therefore, Katsuki was now brainstorming ways to inform his friends on why there was now a villain staying in his household.

"Can't you just hide for the night?" He asked.

"Nooo~ I want to meet your friends!" Toga pouted.

"I don't know how they'll fucking feel about staying the night with a villain!"

"Well too bad!"

"Guys..." (Y/N) intersected frustratedly, "me and Toga can stay in my room, we won't bother you."

"Good. You better not do anything." He replied, aiming his threat at the pouting girl. The girl only groaning in response before returning to her previous position of clinging to her girlfriend, who smiled in response.

"Ew-"

"Don't act like you wouldn't with Kirishima."

"Wha- I-"

"Shush homosexual-"

"But you-"

"We're going- have fun with your friends." Spoke (Y/N) as she hoisted Toga to straddle her waist, carrying her to their room.

Closing the door behind them, they turned to each other mischievously.

"we're not saying in here, are we?" Toga grinned.

"Like hell-" (Y/N) replied, grinning equally as wide.

Soon after...

The sound of the door knocking was followed by loud familiar voices being welcomed by the Bakugo parents, who were leaving for date night. The clouded voices got louder as many footsteps trailed up the stairs almost like a stampede. Laughing and giggling, the group let themselves into the room beside (Y/N)'s.

"So I'm a fish finger if I like fish?" Said Kami.

"No that's not what I meant!" Laughed Sero.

"A fish finger?!" Kirishima yelled, concerned at the two's odd conversation.

"How is that even possible?" Mina laughed loudly.

"No no no I meant-"

"Oh my god shut up!" Katsuki exploded, metaphorically- kinda. The group continued laughing at each other hysterically.

"So when should we go out?" Toga whispered to (Y/N).

"Not yet, not yet." (Y/N) answered, giggling quietly.

"Hey, Katsuki, how you holding up about (Y/N)?" Asked Kirishima concernedly.

"Oh- about that-"

On queue, (Y/N) and Toga burst through the doors.

"Surprise!" They yelled together. All except Katsuki yelped in shock.

"You said you were gonna!-"

"Isn't this much more fun though!" Toga interrupted, laughing loudly.

"What the heck!?" Kaminari yelled.

"V-villain!"

"Wait, wait, she won't hurt anyone I promise-"

"This is exactly why I said for you two to stay-"

"(Y/N)! You're back!" Mina said while launching herself onto (Y/N).

"Yeah, we decided to keep quiet for a bit. Me and Katsu needed time I guess."

"Whats she doing here, didn't she like kidnap you?"

"No, no, well shes starting the path of redemption!"

"Doesn't she bring blood though..."

"We're working on that."

(Y/N) and Mina turned away from their embrace to see Toga scaring the boys, well, minus Bakugo.

"Togaaaa~ you're scaring them!" (Y/N) laughed, prying the blonde off of them.

"What's going on here?!" Sero called out in fear.

"It's uhm... long story?"

After the explanation...

Time quickly passed and everyone had settled, we ended up watching Mulan while all snuggling together. Mina, Sero and Kaminari were weary of the fanged blonde but agreed to not tell.

—————
A/N

So many hecking reads. What the heck?!
I love you all- what-

Uhm thank you so much

As you've probably noticed I'm not really the best at writing and my head was kinda out of it writing this so I'll probably re-writing it at some time ahaha.

If you're interested I've started a new story,
It is a Transgender Denki Kaminari story and the first two chapters have just been published.

If you're interested I've started a new story, It is a Transgender Denki Kaminari story and the first two chapters have just been published

I'd really appreciate if you would check it out!