Siriusly?

Your POV

I wandered to the courtyard and was grabbed by a cold hand and pulled around a corner. "Hello Gorgeous, ready time show me your scar yet" I chuckled and lent real close into him and up to his ear, he grinned and pulled me closer as I got real close and put a hand in his chest. "No" I whispered quickly startling him. "Haha" I laughed at him thinking he was gonna get to see me without a shirt. "Meanie" he mumbled, "Idiot" I mumbled in response, "What was that?" He asked rather loudly. "Hmmm" I mumbled back, "You need to be taught a lesson" he said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him, "Naughty girl" he whispered seductively before connecting our lips together, he pushed me back onto a wall and startled me, "Easy Tiger" "What?" He said.

Draco POV

"What?" I asked, I just wanted to kiss her again, and see her 'scar' that was definitely it. "Someone's eager" she said reaching for her lips and showing me blood, shit I bit her. She held her lip for a second and it was healed over. "Oops" I smirked and kissed her again. I heard a click as a bright flash went off next to me. Blinding me momentarily before we both looked up. Colin. Fucking. Colin. Whyyyyyy now, if my dad saw this he would kill me. "Colin give me the fucking camera" I yelled. But he started to run when (y/n) started singing, in Bulgarian,

I taka, skŭpa, ela da me osvetish

I mozhe bi shte vi pusna po nego

Malko opasno

No skŭpa, taka go iskam

Malko po-malko razgovor i

Oshte malko dokosni tyaloto mi

Zashtoto az sŭm tolkova v teb

V teb

V teb

Vsichki ni gledat

Taka che, skŭpa, neka go zapazim v taĭna

Malko skandalno

No skŭpa, ne im pozvolyavaĭ da go vidyat

Malko po-malko razgovor i

Oshte malko dokosni tyaloto mi

Zashtoto az sŭm tolkova v teb

V teb

Tolkova sŭm...

Colin, like in a trance came over and handed me the camera, "Sorry Malfoy, I was being selfish" he then left and looked over to me, "What the Fuck?" I asked her, "shhhh" she shushed me and pulled me to a old classroom. "Look you know the whole abilities shit", "Yeah, and there not shit there amazing", "Well I found out i can make people feel things, I can also implant thoughts into there heads, making them choose to do things themselves, the way I make the connections is through singing, don't ask me why just is" she said sitting in a table, "It was beautiful" I added making her smile. "ne znaekh, che mozhesh da govorish na bŭlgarski" I said to her, (I didn't know you could speak Bulgarian). "Wait you can too" she asked exited, "What other languages can you speak, I can do erm let's see, mein bol sakata hoon, sept différents, quia linguas, Estaba encerrado en un, 2-Nenkan no heya" she said proudly (I can speak in seven different Languages because I was locked in a room for two years), "I understood Seven different in French and nothing else" I laughed but she looked disappointed, "I only learned Bulgarian because my dad wanted to send my to Durmstrang but my mum changed his mind last minute. But I'm happy I came here now", I said smirking, "Why is that then?" He's asked cheekily, "Because Your here", "Cringe alert cringe alert please evacuate the building" she laughed but I didn't get it.

Your POV

"What is Cringe alert" He asked me so innocently, "It doesn't matter, and I'm happy your hear too. I lent over to kiss his cheek but he moved his face so I ended up kissing his mouth, "Sly little bugger" I murmured, and he grabbed me, tickling me as he chased me around the room I tripped over a stool, falling Draco then tripped over me and landed in top of me. "Why hello there" he whispered and I giggled, Pushing him off as he did his famous smirk, "Now do you want to show me your Scar?"he said slyly. "I'm starting to think it's not my scar you want to see" I chuckle as he goes red, "Did the Draco Malfoy just blush" I said pretending to be shocked. "What no" whe said standing up and pulling me up with him, "Here you've got something right..." he lent in and kissed me and eventually we ended up making out on a table. What a great way to end my Third Year. Luckily I would spend my summer at the Wesleys again and Ron said something about a surprise, I don't know but as we got on the train there was an heir of exitment for the coming year, I wonder what will the future hold...