Come💃on🕺shake💃your🕺baby💃do🕺that💃conga🕺know💃you🕺cant💃control🕺yourself

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy... sorry i was gone for a while but im back!!! lol, wellll i have to make up part 4 of my killugon oneshots on my dads computer (rip) cause im kind of grounded from my phone...smh. but i gotchu so im risking my life to make this section. XD anyways enough blabbing on about random stuff... heres my fourth part :).

.

.

.

No Ones POV:

Killua would wake up to the smell of fresh pancakes as he sat up in bed. "agh....my head hurts like hell..." Killua rubbed his head wincing in pain. he stood up and walked into the kitchen. " hey Alluka..." he would say before sitting down at the table, where his pancakes and orange juice would lay infront of him. "hey kil-!" Alluka would smile then ruffle Killuas hair as he INhAlEd his pancakes. "yummy arent they?.. i got them from Gon!" he brought them to me before running off to the park... OH! he wants to meet you there.." Alluka smiled as she giggled some. Killua looked at Alluka confused. "Gon??????" Killua felt his eyes begin to get all teary. "yeah.. your-" Killua shot up. "wait- really!? its been so long... i gotta get dressed!!" Alluka smiled as she took Killuas plate and begin to wash it.

Killuas POV:

I smiled as i threw on my favourite shirt and shorts then yeeted out the door. " bye Alluka!!" i waved to her as i ran out of the house. I made my way to the park then saw some green boots hanging from a bench infront of me. i quietly snuck up then smiled as i hugged Gon from behind. "AH! excuse me!?" i looked down and realized it wasnt Gon. i heard someone throw into a fit of laughter on the bench beside the one i was behind. " good going Killua!" Gon was laughing so hard his face was so red. "s-sorry!" i ran over to Gon then crossed my arms " what the hell!?" Gon giggled. I scoffed then looked off to the side. "ugh. Killua!" he opened his arms and stared at me... with his beautiful... brown eyes. i leaned in and hugged him. i hugged him tighter and tighter, "eh- killua... i cant.. br-breath." i let go then rubbed the back of my neck. "sorry..heheh" Gon grabbed my hand then stood up. he pointed to a nearby amusement park. "lets go!" he had a huge smile on his face. "sure..." i said, he began dragging me all the way there.

Gons POV:

as soon as we got there i pulled out my money for tickets. "here yah go!" i handed Killua 20 tickets as i held my own. Killua frowned, " i could have paid for my own, baka...." i stared at him " no...i brought you here! my treat!" i smiled thne grabbed his hand. " where to first Kil-????" Killuas eyes lit up as he saw one of the big roller coasters. he pointed to it " how bout' that one????" his eyes lit up, i nodded and he dragged me to the line. we sat there for 15 minutes, just catching up with each other. he smiled when we got to the front of the line. we got on then it began. Killua was smiling the whole time as i just sat there screaming my head off. we got of and i stood there for a little. "you good Gon?????" he asked. "ugh..yeah.. that was scary!! but it was fun!!!" Killua smiled as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "you choose now Gon. " I nodded then looked around, my eyes meeting the spinning teacups. "oooooh! lets go on the spinny teacups Killua!!" i led him there, then we got on. "WEEEEEEEE" Killua held on for his dear life as it began getting faster. we got off soon enough and Killua almost fell over. i giggled then caught him. He blushed some but stood up. "a-all right. lets go to the ferris wheel!!!" Killua pointed to it , i nodded then we walked to it holding each others hand. he got on and as it slowly lifted us up, we saw the whole veiw of the town. "wow Killua! this is so pretty!!" Killua smiled. "yeah.." i looked at Killua then giggled. " im so glad we got to spend the day together! this was so fun Killua! you reallly are my bestest friend ever!" Killua turned red. "eh!? Baka!!!!! dont say that embarrasing stuff.. and besides ' bestest' aint a word dumbass." Killua bonked my head as he giggled.

.

.

.

I feel like im just slowly getting lazier with my thingies omg this is kinda cheesy but whatever. lol i hoped yall liked it. anyways see u in the next one.~~~~~