Chapter 8: Off to the Dance~

Alright this is all I've typed so far if you want chapter nine tell me! comment I know I'm not so good its my first fanfiction so bare with me on the mistakes and the ones I'll continue to make

~Alois’ Point of View~
We arrive at the school lights flashing and it looks all nice and fancy. I can’t wait~! Hugging Ciel’s arm smiling nonstop we walk inside the school. “It’s so nice out today isn’t it Ciel?” I said with a happiness in my voice.
“Yeah it is.” He said with a small smile on his face, so handsome! I drag Ciel to the dance floor and giggle some when he looks slightly pissed and I make him hold my waist and I hold his shoulders resting my head under his chin. “You know I don’t like to dance Alois!” he’s looks mad and I giggle.
“Awe Ciel you’re adorable when your pissed~.”
~Ciel’s point of view~
“Damn you….” Pulling him closer by the waist I starts dancing my eye soft and caring as I waltz with him…. God this boy’s going to be the death of me. We waltz and danced till our feet started hurting I kiss his cheek and we sit at a table nearby, enjoying some punch and snacks they laid out laughing and smiling. I have never been this happy before….

After the dance on the ride home Alois acted odd……
“Hey Ciel!” eyes flash deep red as he cuddles my arm. “Did you have fun? I know I did!”
“Yeah I did sweetheart…” I looked at him oddly but ignored his flashing eyes, as I move my arm and hold him against me kissing his head.