The Beginning

Victoria P.O.V

" You coming over today Tori?" my best friend asked. My best friend's name is Ginelle. We have been knowing each other for quite a few years now. We always have sleepovers on Fridays but today was especially important because it was the last day of school. "Hell yeah hoe!" We always talk like that for some reason. If we didn't how else would we show love? I knew her mom and her mom knew mine so everything was alright. "Mkay well before we go to my house we gotta stop and wait to get Chinese food because i didn't order." Chinese food and Netflix never seems to fail us, but I HATE waiting on Chinese food. It takes forever. "Well, why don't you order now and we go to the mall until its done. The mall is right across the street." I always came up with the good ideas mainly because she was a dingbat. "Oh my gosh!!!! That's a brilliant idea! I'm such a fucktard!"

"Yeah, but I can deal with your fuckery so its fine. Lets just hurry"

She took out her phone and dialed the number. While she made her call, i was just glancing around the area and i saw a boy, more like a teenage boy, who was just standing a small distance away near a red wooden fence. His eyes were glued on me. I found this a little uncomfortable so i just sat in the car. What was his problem? You don't just go around the school neighborhood seeing creepy people stare at you like maniacs. Maybe he was just admiring my beauty. Actually, that is a terrible thought. I'm as ugly as a frog. With a banging body. But still, who does that? I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that i didn't hear Ginelle calling me.

"Bitch, imma smack the spit out of you! What are you so in the daze about anyway?

"Nothing. Just wondering what i want to buy from the mall."

And so we drove. Is It Love by Kendrick Lamar was playing at the time. I absolutely love it but when we made it she parked in a spot farthest away from the door.

" Ginny... Why are we all the way back here?" I must've really got to her with that question because she took it into deep thought.

"I don't know.. But we are here so lets goooo"

Oh.. Maybe not. So when we went in, we separated. I went into Hot Topic, then Pacsun. Ya see,.Pacsun is where you should go when you want to develop swag. It is pricy though. But i bought a pair of jeans and left out. $70 dollars for some jeans are a nice price at Pacsun.

I was walking out to go to Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Love Culture (my motherfucking stores) but you will not believe who i saw. Or maybe you will.. I dunno. But it was the same boy in the school area. Creep much?

I hurried to find Ginny so we could leave. We went across the street to get the food and we were off to the house.

*************************************

Ello fellow reader people. Um.. I don't really have a significant plan for this story. Its really just improv but.. I hope its good enough for you to like! I will soon make chapters longer but i don't know how i like my story. I might just delete it all.