Chapter 2

ᵗʰᵉ ᶜʳⁱᵐᵉ ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ␈

◇-----------------◇

I froze in place after what Wonho had stated. "What are you talking about?" Wonho look back at the crime scene and nods. "I'm not joking.. it actually happened."

I could see sadness in their eyes. That senior must be a great guy but in the end met a tragic moment that causes his death.

Sakura turn to me as she held my hand. "There's even rumor saying that if you go in that classroom, you will get sent in a parallel universe.." I look at her with the 'the hell you talking about' face.

"Don't be silly. Its actually if someone goes in there, they will either get killed or get traumatized." Jihoon said to me as he smack Sakura's head, making her whine.

Killed? Traumatized? The hell is this bullshit.

"Gosh don't be silly. Whoever goes in there must be playing around. They just wanna scare some people." I said to them with an unamused tone in my voice. I never believed in ghosts in my life. I never even experienced seeing one. Ghosts, its an uninteresting subject to me. Why? Its boring.

They just appear then dissapear thats all. Sakura then hugs me closer. "Mira don't be like that! What if the ghost heard you?! What if it comes for you?" She suddenly gasps. "What if it comes for me?!" She let out a scream but then I quickly cupped her mouth.

"Hey don't scream! Theres no such things as ghosts and no it won't come for you." I said to her while slowly pull my hand away from her mouth.

"Y'all don't remember Mira is not into ghosts? Plus its boring to her." Wonho said to us as I nod in agreement with his statement. "It's true. Plus I think all of these rumors are some bullcrap." Sakura quickly shakes her head.

"Don't say that! The ghost might come after you too Mira!" Sakura semi-shouted at me as she kept shaking my shoulder.

Jihoon quickly stop her as he look at me. "If you think this is bullcrap, how about you go in to that classroom miss not so scardy pants." Hey thats a great idea. I can finally proof to them that ghosts are not real.

"Okay good. Lets stay back and meet infront of that classroom at five in the afternoon, after school ends." I said to them as we hear Sakura's whines.

"No! Its dangerous! I dont wanna let you guys do that!" Sakura said to us as Wonho surprisingly nods. "Its true. I may look buff and strong, but I am actually terrified. I don't want to go down with my big muscular tiddies..." Wonho said as he slowly patted his chest while we are looking at him weirdly.

"Oh yeah I don't want you guys to go down too.. haha.." he laughs awkwardly as he still pats his muscular chest.

I look at them as I snap my fingers. "So its settle. See you all there after school."

-♤-♤-♤-♤-time skip-♤-♤-♤-♤-

It is now 5:00 p.m. and here we all are right infront of the 'haunted' classroom. Luckily most of the students went home, well some are still here but their classrooms are far away from where we are at.

"I-I don't know about this.. I'm having really bad vibes from this.." Sakura shivered while hiding behind Wonho who is also terrified.

"S-Same I can feel the evil aura within my tiddies.." Wonho said as he hugs himself. Jihoon surprisingly not saying anything but I can feel he is scared too.

"Oh stop it you guys. Its some stupid rumor. I bet theres nothing." I said to them as I fearlessly ripped the police tap off the door. For some reason I hesitate a bit to open the door but I manage to shrug it off as I slowly open the door.

A really cold gush of wind, ran through my body as I shiver how cold it is. I slowly made my way in the classroom.

Very empty, all the tables and chairs was at the end of the classroom, the curtains was closed makimg the classroom dark. I slowly look around, seeing nothing much but an empty classroom.

"See there's nothing to be worried about. There's no ghosts or-" I turn arund seeing the door close behind me. "Hey guys.. what are you doing? C'mon don't play around.." I slowly start to get scared as I tried to open the door.

Its lock.

I sigh shakily as I start banging the door trying to open it. "Guys open the door please!" I start to panic as I feel the pressure in me start to grow.

But that stop until I heard someone called my name. I froze in place as shivers ran down my spine. I slowly turn my head but then everything went black.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚞𝚖. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

-𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛▼・ᴥ・▼