Tutoring

I wake up to the sound of lashing rain outside my window, it’s meant to be summer for god’s sake, what is it with British weather? I had tutoring with Noah this morning. I slip out of bed and shiver as I make my way to my en-suite. After slipping on some black jeans and a jumper I go downstairs for breakfast. Usually Antoinette cooks but there's a note saying she's gone to see her dad (he’s in hospital). My parents are out for business so, I’m home alone. I pop some toast into the toaster when I realise my parents have taken both cars. I'm going to have to walk. Spreading some jam on my toast I quickly eat and then slip on my navy Hunter wellingtons and my Burberry parker. Mum had texted me Noah's address but she must have forgotten Antoinette was out because usually she would have driven me. 

By the time I had reached Noah's front door I was quite literally drenched. I knocked on the brass knocker and Noah opened it almost immediately. His eyes widened as he took in my shivering appearance and he ushered me inside. "Shit Ella! Why didn't you call me I would have picked you up?" He looked at me with concern in his eyes and I swear my heart melted. "Sorry" i mumbled. "Don't be sorry it's not your fault, you can borrow a jumper, come on." He led me upstairs and opened a door which must have been his bedroom. It smelled strongly of Noah. The walls were cream and he had a black leather bed with black sheets. He also had a huge window which covered about half his wall and it looked out across the Huntersons garden. He handed me a black jumper and some sweats. "Uh can you turn around or something?” He pouted "Do I have too?" my eyes widened, "Yes you have too!" He laughed and made his way downstairs. Once I'd changed I made my way down and sat on the sofa where he was. "Okay let’s start with the basics"...

1 hour later

"Let's take a break, you want some food?” I nod, Noah then unexpectedly grabs my hand and pulls me into the kitchen. When he open the fridge he frowns. "Um, there's hardly anything in here, do you mind going out for food?” I smile "Sure, but can I change first?". "Sure I'll just get them from the dryer. After I had changed Noah leads me out towards an impressive black Bugatti. I give him an approving look "Nice car" he beams at me. "I got her for my 17th birthday", I raise my eyebrow "her?” "Yes her, she's a girl". I laugh at how serious he sounds, "Come on, I’m hungry". He walks round to where I’m standing and opens the door. "Ladies first" I giggle at his gentlemanly attempt. "Why Thankyou kind Sir" laughing as I play along. He walks round and gets in on his side, revving up the engine he speeds down the road. I grip my seat and yelp "Do you think you could slow down! I don't particularly want to die today!" He chuckles, "Babe I’m not even going that fast" I look at his eyes wide in disbelief "Not going that fast?! I swear if we crash I’m gonna kill you". He smirks, "Yeah but if we crash I’ll probably be dead already". I grumble a few profanities at him. He laughs and the car (thankfully) stops. "Come on, we're here".

As we walk I make sure to stay as far away from him as possible. Suddenly I feel two large arms wrapping me up from behind, my breath hitches. "Sorry Ella bear, I promise I'll go slower next time". His minty breath fans across my neck and I’m enveloped by hid warming scene. I wriggle out his grasp. Giving me a frown he gestures towards a nice little restaurant, opening the door for me as we walk inside. A girl stands by the door in a waitress outfit and her eyes immediately clock Noah. "Can we have a table for two please?" Her eyes shift to mine and she scowls. Noah seems oblivious. "Sure, this way please" she says curtly. We sit at the table and she hands us the menu. Then she presses her manicured hand on Noah's arm, leaning down so her bust is practically swallowing his face. "If you need anything just call me over" she says tapping her name tag. "Thanks uh...Haile" he says peering at her tag, "We'll be sure too". Her eyes scan between us and she angrily stomps off.

"What the actual fuck was that?" I laugh. "She practically suffocated you with those plastic boobs, and did you see the way she looked at me? It was like she was going to rip me to shreds!” He raises his eyebrow at my outburst and then grins, "Somebody jealous?" I redden, "N-no, why would I be jealous?” he opens his mouth to say something but then 'Miss Boob Smotherer' appears out of nowhere. "Have you decided on your order?" She looks at Noah completely disregarding me. "What would you like Ella?” I look at her smugly as she narrows her eyes at me, "Could I have the red onion and chicken pizza please? Oh and could I have no olives, I’m allergic to those" She scowls, "Also could I have some water", Noah holds back a laugh at the annoyed waitress. "What about you Sir" She says the last part in a weirdly seductive tone. "Can we make that a large red onion and chicken pizza, me and my girlfriend here like to share". The waitress and I both looked at him in shock.

Throughout the course of the meal I and Noah chatted. Talking to him seemed so easy. We laughed and talked like we did at the country club. It was nice to feel like he was a friend rather than a stranger. 

After our food me and Noah hung around the mall for a bit I insisted on paying but he hadn't let up so he ended up doing it. We were parked outside my house. "Thanks for tutoring and Lunch Noah, it as uh... Nice" I smiled at him. He looked at me and placed his hand on my leg. He leaned in and kissed my cheek. "See you next Sunday Ells". I was still shocked by him kissing my cheek as I watched him speed off. 

Noah had just kissed me.