3√

Your POV
I finished walking my dog and now I'm laying on my bed trying to think of what the hell happened back there. I have the tendency to overthink a lot of things that's why I can't help but overthink of the staring contest me and that sana girl had. 

I sighed looking at the ceiling her eyes anyone could easily fall for her but I plan on keeping the walls I built for myself as it is. I am the heir of a famous multi millionaire entrepreneur since I'm their only child.

So I'm cautious if people would like me I would turn them down because I lost trust on people ever since my mom left us with another man. I hated it but I moved on and never contacted her ever again. 

We are better off without her anyways. I shake the negative thoughts as I opened my phone to see...nothing as always. I heard scratching from outside making me smile as I get up from my bed. I guess he wants to stay beside me today. 

"Come in oreo" I said smiling at him after opening the door he rushes to the bed laying down immediately. "Are you scared outside?" I asked as he looks at me with his tongue out. "Cutie" I said patting his head before fixing myself in a comfortable position as he lays near my feet. 

"You sure you don't want to cuddle with me?" I asked my dog as he ignores me making me roll my eyes. "Suit yourself" I said draping the blanket over my body putting my phone in the nightstand. 

"Google bedtime" I said closing my eyes as the lights turned off and soft music starts playing in the background before I fell into deep slumber. 

Sana's POV
I got out of the shower the towel wrapped in my hair as I sat down my bed. "So that's what happened? You shouldn't think about it probably from the heat of the moment" I heard jihyo and momo murmuring from afar. 

I don't really mind it since it's probably just something personal. I wasn't as close with jihyo but I'm working on it. I went to my diary yep call me childish but I keep my diary with me so if late I'll debut I can reminisce the memories through this diary. 

It's evening now and usually I'll write the usual things happened but there was something interesting. I met with a rich girl but she doesn't look at it she helped me pay for the expensive looking suit I don't know if she knows I don't have money but she didn't hesitate to give her money it's unique how she just looks as if she's just a normal person with a normal lifestyle not until they tell you about her background. I got scolded because of that then I met her again while jogging with jihyo her dog is the cutest and apparently he likes me once I finally get a comfortable amount of money I might also buy a dog so today has been more interesting than my any other days I hope this keeps up! Hwaiting!!

I closed my diary as jihyo and momo went inside the room. "Oh hey sana just finished writing on your diary?" Momo asked looking at me as jihyo goes to the bathroom. 

"Yeah" I shortly say putting the diary back on my backpack. "Well I wanted to ask you something" She says sitting down in the best besides mine which was jihyo's. 

I sat at mine looking at her. "Wassup?" I asked in japanese. "You met with the Y/N girl?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah she's really nice and her dog is really cute" I said plainly she nods smiling at me making me raise an eyebrow confused. 

"That's nice are you guys friends?" She asked making me blush friends? with me? Would she even want to be friends with me a rich girl like her with a nothing like me?. "Sana still there" She asked as I snap out my thoughts nodding my head. 

"Ah No not really we just met today and I don't really know korean well so I probably slurred a bunch of words earlier" I said sighing it's hard learning a new language. "Don't worry we'll get through this" She says smiling at me. 

"JYP wanted to talk to us tomorrow so get some sleep okay?" She says standing up patting my shoulder. "Btw Momo want to workout tomorrow?" I asked even tho I know already the answer. "Of course I need to keep my body shape" She says making me smile. 

"Goodnight" I said laying down my bed as jihyo walks out the bathroom with new clothes and a wet hair. "Hey you both left me out the conversation" She whines as me and momo just chuckled.

"It's just working out calm down" Momo says jokingly as jihyo nods. "I'll join you guys tomorrow okay?" She says looking at me. I nodded before closing my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep. My body is extremely tired balancing my part time job and being a trainee is harder than ever.

It's all worth it anyways since I'm going to debut and be successful and I hope I'll still be with jihyo and momo when I debut. I've come this far so why not dream big.