Rant Rant Rant

I'm like, so going to cry right now!!!! My notebook that had all my poems in it is missing!!! And I can't find it any where! Iv'e looked allover! I'm seriously going to cry! If I had a heart that is. Speaking of which I was watching the saddest moment in Ellfen lied, the part where that girl finds her dad and he points a gun at her head, and I read the comments and everyone is all like 'I cried so hard TT.TT' and such, and I watch it and at the end I burst out laughing at how cliche it was. Ya, I have absolutely no heart.

     Have any of you read the new series by Rick Riordan? I got all 3 books from my library and left one of them at my dance recital (it was the 1st book) and so I just start reading the 2nd book and I'm almost done with the 3rd, and I still haven't read the 1st one ^.^ yep, skipping to the end of a series, that's what I do. 

     I have this friend who acts exactly like Italy from Heatlia, and she refuses to watch the anime! I keep telling her to and she won't! Now she'll never understand why I call her Feliciano, and why I tell her to refer to me as Ivan(Russia) as I act like him. I'm thinking of getting someone something Hetalia for x-mas, but I'm afraid that she'll read this so I can't specify.

     I'm sitting in science lab supposed to be doing science...speaking of which I have a report due in humanities tomorrow...I need to figure out how to pronounce Latin fast.... RANT RANT RANT!!!! I haven't ranted in a while, the last thing I ranted about was Disney, and how they give people false hopes and how Aladdin is a compulsive liar. 

     I absolutly hate science, I would rather be in choir but I have no idea if I can sing, and I'm gonna try out for a freaking musical!!! I need to find out if I sound good or not...I hate when things like this happen, you want to do something but you don't know if you're good at it or not and so you're afraid to try, I hate when this happens.

     My friend is threatening to kill me because I haven't written a lot in  any of my stories, and know I'm afraid to visit her school as I changed from one school to the one I'm at know and I think she's gonna get my other friend to kill me with her...GRAYSEN!!!! PLEASE DON"T KILL ME!!!! I"M TO YOUNG TO DIE!!! I mean I'm a virgin, where do you think they get virgin olive oil? And no one wants to shoot the virgin, please I'll do anything! I mean anything within reason but please don't kill me I DON"T WANT TO DIE!!!! 

     I'm gonna end my rant here.