S1-EPISODE 1: The Beginning

Some things before I start the series:-

CHARACTER INFO:-

Nobita Nobi
Shizuka Minamoto
Yuki Ohara (OC)
Doraemon
Takeshi Gouda
Suneo Honekawa
Nonko Aayoma(Non-chan)
Suzume Tokogawa (Suzy)
Tachibana(Shizuka's Best Friend)
Tamako Nobi(Nobita's Mother)
Michiko Minamoto(Shizuka's Mother)

The above mentioned characters have important roles in this series. Except the above mentioned, there are some characters who have cameo roles in the series called 'Nobita's New Love-S1' like Mrs. Houda(Gian's Mother), Mrs. Honekawa(Suneo's Mother), Sensei(Nobita's Teacher) etc.

So, that's all. I wanted you all to know about The characters of the serial. By the way, I searched a lot on Google but couldn't find the real names of Tachibana and Nobita's Teacher. So, I put the name as given in the Doraemon Wiki. So, Before I start the series, here are few things I want you to know;-

No.1- I DON'T OWN ANY DORAEMON CHARACTERS EXCEPT MY OC'S(Like Yuki Ohara). The characters are owned by Fujiko F. Fujiko, TV Asahi and Shien-Ei Animation.

No.2- This is a fanfiction. So, don't take  it seriously.

No.3-  I remain very busy. So, I can't give any guarantee about updates. The update may be one or two months or 5-6 months later. But, I'll try to update ASAP.

No.4- This is gonna be the 1st Season of this series called 'Nobita's New Love-S1'. There are gonna be 5 chapters in the 1st season of this series.

No 5- There might be lemon scenes in this series, so read the lemon at your own risk if you're under 18. But, right now, I don't have any plan of adding lemon to the  series. So, now enjoy it.

So, that's all I wanted you to be aware of before reading the story. You can skip it if you want. Whatever, now let's begin the story. The story starts below, enjoy it:

-------------------------------------------

Like every day,

Doraemon woke Nobita up for school.

Doraemon shouted,"Hey, Nobita. Wake up, I tell you. Nobita.. N-o---B-I-T-----A "

Then, Nobita woke up and told Doraemon like this:

" Doraemon, Do you know what my dream was last night?"

Doraemon asked him," That's why you are called 'a fool'. HA-HA-HA-HA"

"Hey,Please don't make my Joke . By the way, I'm describing you:)

Nobita said ," Ok, I saw a very beautiful girl in my dream. She was looking the most beautiful look I've ever seen."

Doraemon said blushingly," Did you fell in love with her??? And what her name was?"

Nobita said with her a bit reddened up cheeks," Yeah, to be honest, I really fall in love with her. I don't know his name."

Doraemon said," now you get ready for your school"

Nobita instantly went to the washroom and brushed his teeth up.
Got ready and he had his breakfast.

He said to his mother after having his breakfast," Bye, Mom, Bye, Doraemon."

Doraemon and his mom also bade him goodbye.