S1-EPISODE 4: Whose is Nobita really???!!!

#Scene1:
______________________________________

Next Day,
7:30 AM,
At Nobita's Home,

Doraemon was tryna open his eyes , when, an unbelievable happened.

He saw that Nobita standing in front of him. Nobita woke up at 7:30 AM in the morning!!!

Doraemon pulled his own cheeks and asked himself,"Am I drunk or I'm dreaming? Nobita's woken up at 7:30 AM!!! Record!!!"

Doraemon asked Nobita as he was shocked," N-o---B-I-T-----A, you,so early in morning???"

Nobita answered him with a happy tone in his voice,"Yup, Doraemon.. I thought how waking up early in the morning today. I wanted to break my last record of 7:45. And, that was 2 tears ago.. So, that's why,you know, Doraemon."

Doraemon, too, answered him in a happiness in his voice,"That's wonderful, unbelievable, very good, Nobita. I'm proud of you, Nobita."

Nobita answered him embarrassingly," Hey, Doraemon, don't make me embarrassed."

Doraemon said to Nobita," Ok, Nobita. Now, you should go to the washroom to brush your teeth and getting ready for school."

Nobita answered," Yes, I'm going."

Then, Nobita went to the washroom. He brushed his teeth, cleaned his face and got ready for school. Then, he got called by his mother," Nobita, Nobita, wake up quickly or you'll get late for school."

Nobita heard his Mom's voice and laughed," Doraemon, let's surprise Mom, shall we?"

Doraemon also laughed and told Nobita," Yes, why not?"

After a moment, his mother entered Nobita's room and when she was just about to say something, she saw something she never really had expected. Nobita was in school uniform. He was ready.

Nobita's Mom was as shocked that she saw a tiger. She asked Nobita," Nobita, you've got ready for school!!!"

Nobita answered proudly," Yes, Mom."

Nobita's Mom was very happy. So were Nobita's Dad and Doraemon.

Nobita took his breakfast and left for school after biding his Mom and Doraemon goodbye.

On his Way To School,

Nobita was walking to school while he was seen by Shizuka.

Shizuka shouted,"Hey, Nobita..."

Nobita greeted her," Hi, Shizuka. Good Morning."

Shizuka greeted him," Good Morning, Nobita."

Shizuka and Nobita were talking how they and their families were doing, their daily routine , TV programs, E.T.C.

They didn't realize when they got to their school while talking.

Nobita told Shizuka,"Hey, Shizuka, We've reached school. Have a look at it!!"

Shizuka said ," Yes, Nobita. So, now..." Before the sentence was completed by Shizuka, an known voice came behind them. When they turned back, they saw that was Yuki. She was calling," Hey, Nobita..."

So, Nobita greeted her," Good Morning, Yuki." So did Yuki.

Then, they, three, went to their classroom.

#Scene2
______________________________________

After entering the class,

Shizuka was looking at Nobita very carefully into his eyes. Then, suddenly, she was disturbed in the middle of her viewing of Nobita by....