1:00a.m.

It was late, extremely late.

But she didn't care. She didn't care if she stayed up countless nights, she just wanted to stay with him for as long as possible. She wanted to feel his warm ouch before it would be gone. Forever.

And it only seemed as the minutes went on, so did his time.

1:00a.m.

Just on strike, those soft blue eyes faded into dullness, as his eyelids became as heavy as their hearts, forcing him to slowly close them, his strength no longer working as a source living anymore.

Nya seemed to notice, and her own eyes started to feel with hot, burning tears. "N-No no no Jay, you can't leave yet. I don't want you to go. N-Not yet, please.." Her voice cracked out, the soft tone in it very clearly being close to shattering, seemingly as if she was trying not to break down.

"I have no choice. I will always be with you, right.. here." Jay held out his arm, to place his palm against her heart. "I will always love you. Goodbye my love...."

"No! S-Sweetheart it's okay, just keep breathing for me okay? D-Deep breathes. Stay with me Jay." She chokes, lashing out at the boy to keep his heart beating, just for a little longer. She doesn't want to let go yet, she isn't ready.

Instead of giving her a reply, Jay just leaned up, with his last amount of force, to give her one last farewell kiss, before lying back down, the colour and life drained from his eyes.

1:01a.m.

Nya squeezes his hand as it became white and cold with death. Tears fall down her face and onto shiny material of the Yin medallion, the teardrop glistening with the soft moonlight, reflecting back into her hurt brown pupils.

1:02a.m.

"Nya!" Kai's faded voice was heard, before faint footsteps came closer and closer, until they stopped next to her. He took one look at her before pulling her into a hug, scared if letting go she would break.

Nya reaches for the familiar pin on his shirt, almost not noticing her brother hugging her, while he desperate and quiet cries begged for the item to be in her hands.

As well as the medallion, she also gazed at his small badges he had on this jacket. The lightning bolt, in which he thought it would be good to show his element, and his small smiley face badge, which he said was to show the team that there was always happiness in the world. She unpinned the smiley face one, and added it to her jacket. He was the happiness in her life, and she would be dammed if she didn't show it.

Kai watched with eyes filled with tears as he watched his little sister - with extremely shakily breaths and movements - slowly place the pins that Jay loved onto her own clothing, almost seeing the change of expression while the last pin was placed. She looked almost broken, and while being afraid of letting go of her, he had to retrieve Jay's body back to the hospital. He didn't want to do this; but he had made enough stupid decisions in his life, and he can't mess up now. Not when the person he lives the most is like this.

1:03a.m.

He slowly held on to Nya, and with feeble attempts, tried to pull her from Jay's body. Nya knew what he was attempting to do, but didn't have the strength to shout at him for it. Not like this. However, she held on to Jay for dear life, not wanting anything to come between them again. Although she knew she would never get that again.

She would never get the comforting touch of the boy that helped her through so much; although he himself couldn't bare to live very much longer. She knew that she'd never hear his playful little voice again, telling all the stupid and adorable little jokes that would now hurt her to a point of no return.

But no matter how much she tried, she couldn't cry anymore.

1:04a.m.

~~~

So basically on Discord me and JamesTheSwagg3r got super bored and decided to write a mini angst fic of jay dying in Nya's arms.

Which, I think made Jed cry. Sorry Jed, lol.

Anyway, I'm trying to get updates out this weekend, so stay tuned!

Bye bye!