17

Jungkooks pov

I walk into the mall with Jin and sigh a little "hyung? Why are we here? I-i was supposed to be spending the day with jimin" Jin nods "I know but jimin had an emergency so! I'm taking you shopping!" He grabs my hand and smiles "so! Where do you wanna go?" I shrug "i-i don't know"

Jin looks at me and then looks me up and down "hmmmm how about we get you some summer clothes? You only wear jeans and hoodies...let's get you some shorts and t-shirts alright?" I go to say no but he pulls me along with him and into multiple stores.

He ends up purchasing a lot of clothes for me not even letting me see most of them..he then huffs "alright! So! How about some food?" I giggle and nod "sure... I'll pay for it-" he scoffs "nonsense! I'm paying for it as I am older! Now shut your adorable face up and let's go!"

We walk into a cafe and Jin makes me sit down and then puts the bags around me "I need to use the restroom...I'll be back....if you feel uncomfortable or anything hide behind the bags okay?...Aish I don't wanna leave you...what if something happens" I smile "you'll be gone a few minutes hyung....I'll be okay.... I'll order the food okay?....now go!"

He nods "alright....if you're sure...I'll be as quickly as I can" he then walks away glancing at me with every step making me smile more, a staff member walks over and I don't look up, I tense when I hear a voice I never wanted to hear again "hello baby~" I look up and see woojin stood there with the cafe uniform on.

I gulp "h-hello w-woojin...." He smirks "what can I get for you~" I shake a little gripping one of the bags tightly "u-uh s-some p-pancakes? A-and t-then a-a uh... s-something f-for m-my h-hyung" he nods "of course~ I'll bring it right over~..... actually! Do you mind helping me bring it over?~ I don't want to drop any of it~"

I shake my head "n-no i-its y-you're j-job, b-bring t-them o-one at a-a time" his eyes darken and he then grabs my wrist making me stand up, I look around quickly for Jin but don't see him "n-no" I breath heavily and he pulls me Into the back room

I assume it was his friend also working here because the staff member at the counter didn't say anything. He locks the door and glares at me "you tried to LOCK ME UP!" I shake my head "n-no! I didn't! I-i swear!" His grip tightens on my wrist "well now you're going to pay! Ring your fuckboy and tell him you're breaking up with him!",

My eyes widen "j-jimin?" He nods "DO IT!" I see a knife in his other hand and tears roll down my cheeks and I pull my phone out

S-somebody h-help m-me...

Jimins pov

I walk out the jewelry store with Amy when my phone rings Amy Huff's "ugh! If it's your manager im gonna kick him where the sun don't shine!" I chuckle "shut up". I pick up "hello?" My stomach drops hearing Jungkooks cries "j-jimin...i-im b-breaking u-up w-with y-you"

He only every stutters that badly when woojin is around...THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE!.
I look around the mall "baby tell me where you are!" He sobs more "i-im s-sorry" he then hangs up and I shove my bags to Amy "get the police right now!!!"

I then see Jin run out a small cafe. I run to him "where is he?!" Jin had tears rolling down his cheeks "I don't know! I just went to the toilet! And when I came back he was gone! I asked the staff members but they said they didn't see him! This is all my fault!" Jin starts to cry and I look around frantically "that psycho has him somwhere!....I'm going to kill woojin when I find him!!",

Loads of girls gasp "ITS PARK JIMIN!!! AND KIM SEOKJIN!!!" They all run towards us and security guards rush to us pushing them back. I ignore them and continue to look around frantically, I dial his number again "come on baby pick up...pick up,pick up..."

Where are you jungkook........
I swear I'm going to kill that fucking psycho that has hurt him and taken him somwhere....