00.1

as i was scrolling thru tiktok in a saturday, bored hoping my brother to walk in and tell me "hey get ready we are going to a baile" but i guess not. my door open out of no where and there he was.

"fea get ready we are going to a baile" he said jumping in my bed.

"fr? bro no cap but i was hoping you to walk in and say that" i said laying my phone down.

"okay fea also we are gonna meet some of our tiktok friends at the baile"

"boys?" I asked

"si wey and i better not see you flirting with them" he have me side eye look

"pedejo shut up" I said getting up.

"we are living at 6"

"ogey get out"

"bruja you are always rude bitch" he said leaving my room.

it's 4:30 so i have time to get ready. first I took a shower I did what I needed to do I did my hair and no makeup because I usely don't wear makeup and the fit cuh.

 first I took a shower I did what I needed to do I did my hair and no makeup because I usely don't wear makeup and the fit cuh

as soon as i got done mi hermanito walks in.

"ya?"

"si cuh!" i laughed

"ey! ey! mira las botas cuh"he said making me laugh

"am i driving cuh" i asked since jan always drives

"no cuh jan is outside waiting for us"

"let's go cuh" I said grabbing my purse.

we walked outside and jan, bryan, and nat were in the car as armando opens the door I said "siii quema cuh!"

"siii! quemaaa! cuhh!" we all said it together and we laughed.

jan was driving and nat is sitting next to him Bryan is in the right of me obviously i'm in the middle and armando on my left. when we got to the baile it looked fun and we walked in have of the people were dancing.

"nat and I are gonna go to the restroom right nat." I said to the boys

"you guys always have to cagar" bryan said making the boys laugh.

"okay we are gonna go to the other boys nat knows them" jan said

"yup. okay see you guys when we are done cagando." nat said

nat and i walked to the restroom and took pictures.

"are the boys like tiktokers?" I asked

"yea they cool. oh shii victor is here and omg you and him bruh" nat kinda yelled

"oh shii do I look good?" I asked nat

"fuck yea baby let me fuck you real quick" she said sarcastically and we both laugh.