00.2

after the baile we drove to my house since we all agree to the sleepover. omfg I can't wait to tell nat everything! victor is so cute and he is just ahaaaa. when we got home I dragged nat to my room and the boys went to armando's room. "natt!!" I said excited.

"ahhha babe I saw you guys."

"nat he is so kind and cute you were right." I said making both of us laugh. nat and I changed to matching pijamas and we went to the boys room.

"heyyyy!" I said jumping on armando's bed as they make a tiktok so I started laughing at them.

"what stoopid" bryan said jumping next to me.

"oh nothing" I smiled

"you better tell me before I tickling you."

"no no no I was just laughing at you guys making a tiktok."

"y/n you hater. just stop hating perioddd!" jan said making everyone laugh.

"y/n you have tiktok?" victor asked me.

"no, but should I download it?"

"yeah its fun." victor said laying next to me.

I unlocked my phone and downloaded tiktok. I made an account and I followed all mi amigis and victor. victor was in his phone so I pressed on one of his tiktoks, shii this boy fine fine. I kept on rewatching the video until.

"ugly why you keep on playing the same video and smiling like a stoopid? armando said making victor and bryan look at my phone but I turn it off in time.
this is the tiktok you kept on watching.

"who's tiktok was that?" bryan asked

"bruh you so chismoso."

"bruh nah I'm just asking but I'll leave if I'm annoying." bryan said getting off the bed and sitting next to mando on the floor.

"miralo esta jealous." jan said

"bro stop." bryan responded

I wasn't really paying attention to them and I was just scrolling through tiktok. I saw a cute one so I wanted to do it. "let's do this tiktok please!" I asked victor.

"okay pero you are gonna teach me the dance porque i'm bad at that."he said smiling.

we got up and I learned the dance I was teaching victor how to do the dance. we kepon redoing the tiktok because we keep on messing up.

"okay I'll do it right this time." victor said giggling making me giggle.

"yes you better because we've done this tiktok like 20 times already." I said laughing. we finally did it right and I post it.

la.y/nrubio
after 20 drafts. first tiktok @itisviic.

♥️1.5m ⤵️ 1.0m  💬1.3m
comments:

user1: wait who is this?
userd: are you Paulina Rubio's daughter?
user3: what are you doing with my husband?
itisviic: I'm so proud of us😋🥳
↪la.y/nrybio: neta😋🥳

"what the fuck ugly why are you in my for you page with 1.5m likes!"mando shouted.

"they like me better than u." I said smiling.

"wait in 10 minutes with 1.5m?" jan said

"you that's crazy."bryan said "la hispana Charlie demilio." bryan said making us laugh.

"look at the comments."victor said. "wyd with my husband." he said in a girly voice making us laugh more.

"are you Paulina Rubio's daughter" nat said laughing.

"I'm so proud of you ugly." mando said getting up and giving me a hug.

"I think we are all proud of you pendeja." jan said

"ma babe come here with that fatty." nat said. I got up and sat next to her while she hugged me. I felt happy but also emotional like for here everything is going to change and like yeah it's cool and whatever but also my personal life is going to be put in everyone's eyes. nat was playing with my hair as we talked about what was going on.

"wait ima go show mi mom." I said getting up excited.

"wait for meeee!" I heard mando yell from behind.

"ma look yo subi este tiktok ase 20 minutes y los like se suben mas y mas ya estoy en 2.1m." I said showing her the tiktok.

"mi nina felicidades." she said hugging me.

"ma yo le dije que subiera tiktoks porque aunty que es fea pero es funny." mandi said

"ma file que me diga pretty no ugly."

"mandi no seas malo."my mom said

"fuck no. fine solo una vests hermanita pretty."he said as he hugged me.

my brother and I walked back to his room and nat and jan were already sleeping and cuddling. aww cute I hope I'll be like that soon bahahaha. victor was on his phone so I layed next to him.

"what are you doing? I asked him

"watching tiktoks."he responded as he smiled. I got closed to him and started watching tiktoks with him. i felt my eyes get heavy and as i realized i feel asleep.

victor's pov.

i was scrolling through tiktok and honestly I'm so happy for y/n she is so pretty and sheeshh her smile and cutes. fuck i think i like her pero es la hermana de mi cuh. i looked at her and realized she fell asleep i cuddled her and put a blanket over us and fell asleep with her.