[Chapter 1] A Schedule to Follow...

A/N: Just to clarify in this AU, Dream is a superstar/singer/actor/model, basically he's famous, he also goes by the name Nightmare. He does YouTube under the name of Dream. In this story Dream's friends like the Dream Team, Badboyhalo, Technoblade, Wilbur, Tommy, ect... don't know he is the Nightmare.

Also nobody knows Dream/Nightmare's real name in this AU. And Nightmare did a face reveal, not Dream

Dream also has a few other friends.(that are OCs of mine) These OCs are friends of Nightmare, not Dream, although some know he is both.

----------------------------------------

Third Person POV:

It was 7:30 in the morning, when an alarm started beeping. A groan escaped a bundle of navy-blue duvets. An arm reached from under the fluffy blankets, slamming the alarm clock of the night stand. The beeping came to a stop...

Dream sat up in the bed, stretching, a soft yawn escaped his mouth. He got out of the king size bed. His eyes adjusted to the light coming from the white curtains.

"Another day to go..." He muttered, walking off. He made his way to the kitchen, phone in hand. Grabbing a bowl, he scrolled through twitter.

Dream2 @dreamwastaken2

Just Woke up! I'm exhausted!

2.4k replies   1.9k retweets   185.5k likes

He chuckled as he read some replies, cereal travelling to his mouth.

Dream hummed a tune for his next song, as he rinsed the bowl and placed it in the dish washer. His legs dragging him back upstairs to get ready for the day.

----------------------------------------

Dream now fully dressed and ready for the day, sat in his gaming chair. Whispers of the song he was working on filling the air.

Ding! A notification?

George @georgenotfound

Nightmare's next concert is soon! Should I buy a ticket?

1.2k replies   1.5k retweets   34.8k likes

What? George watched Nightmare's content? No...His content?

You see Dream was a star...

It was his career. He only started YouTube as Dream for fun. But he didn't want to make friends for who he was off the internet, he wanted true friends. So he decided to name himself Dream...

(A bit to close to Nightmare, Dream. But good try!)

George @georgenotfound

Nightmare's next concert is soon! Should I buy a ticket?

1.2k replies 1.5k retweets 34.8k likes

Dream2 @dreamwastaken2

Who?

     George @georgenotfound

      WHAT?!?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO NIGHTMARE IS? I don't know you anymore!

          Sapnap @twsimpnap

           Lol Dream doesn't know who George's Idol is? But seriously you don't know?

----------------------------------------

Dream chuckled as twitter went crazy to the fact Dream apparently didn't know who Nightmare was. He was about to add to the craziness when his phone started ringing.

Sky :)

Wait- what time was it?

8:56

Oh God! Had he been on twitter that long? He answered the call, putting the phone to his ear, as he ran down the stairs throwing a jacket on.

Dream:

Hey Sky!

Sky:

Dream where are you? Are you on your way...cause you should have been here like 25 minutes ago? The meeting is starting soon and you'll be late.

Dream:

Yeah! I'm on my way! Sorry got distracted!

Sky:

I saw...Twitter is in shambles after you said, apparently you don't know who Nightmare is.

Dream:

Thought I messed with them a bit! Anyway I'll be there in 10!

Sky:

10 what? 10 minutes or 10:00?

Dream:

Haha...really funny. 10 minutes Idiot

Sky:

Oki! Cya!

Dream:

Cya!

He hung up, scrambling to put his shoes on. He had totally forgotten they were having a meeting on boring stuff, like sponsors, and deals. The worst part of this job... with the horrendous schedule he has to follow.

"I'm going to the meeting! See you later Al!" He screamed from the bottom of the stairs at his roommate, Aloe.

"Told you not to call me that!" Was the last thing Dream heard, when he left the modern "castle" he lived in.

----------------------------------------

Dream was super content when the meeting was finally over. One more minute in there and he would have fallen asleep.

He walked beside Sky, talking about future plans.

"Don't forget you have a photoshoot at 4:30." She added when Dream said he was probably going to go out.

"Yeah...yeah. I know..." He sighed. Shoot! All his plans to record with George, and Sapnap would have to be moved. They didn't know how long it would take, so it was more cautious to do it on a free day. Which were rare...