Chapter 34: Skating

Nayeon's POV

"Mommy can we go there now?" Jayeon asked me pointing at the skating rink. Jeongyeon and Jihyo are still buying tickets for us. Dahyun and Momo isn't with us since they have their own date.

"No baby, just wait a little bit more okay?" I asked and he nodded and sat there patiently. I rubbed my shoulders since I'm getting kinda cold. I felt a jacket was laid into my shoulders and a pair of hands rubbing them. I quickly turned around to see who it is.

"I knew you'd get cold." Jeongyeon said while showing his charming smile. I would die just to see those smile everyday.

"Thank you." I said.

"Let's go?" Jeongyeon asked and I just nodded. We went to the locker area first to place our things there. We also picked out our skates.

"Yah!! Chou Tzuyu wait for me!" We looked at Sana who was like a kid asking for help at Tzuyu. I laughed at her, she was holding tightly at the railings beside the rink.

"Let's go Jayeon. Let's leave your mom." Jeongyeon said and left me here sitting while I was stll fixing my skating shoes. As if I need him. I can skate by myself. I stood up and slowly walked towards the skating rink. I held onto the railings for a second so I can balance myself.

"Hurry up grandma, we don't have all day here." I heard Jeongyeon said.

"Shut up." I said.

"Look who laughed at me earlier, you can't even let go of the railings." Sana said. She was just standing beside me.

"I have poor legs you idiot I can't just balance that fast." I said and rolled my eyes at her. I tried to let go of the railings and skate towards Jeongyeon. This is not easy as I think it is. I was about to fall but luckily Jeongyeon caught my hands.

"It's okay if you can't balance on yourself. You can always ask for my help." He said and smiled. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Cheesy bitches." Sana said.

"Tzuyu get your wife here!" I called Tzuyu who was playing with Chaeyoung.

"Let her be." He said and chuckled. We just let them be while Jeongyeon pulled me towards where Jayeon is.

Sana's POV

I'm slowly getting pissed at Tzuyu right now. He won't even help me with this damn skating. I've been really quiet this morning but in reality I want to kill him for real. He just forgot something very important today.

"Baby, come here." Tzuyu called for me as if I can go in the middle of the rink without falling over and over again.

"Baby, your face." I whispered and held onto the railings while trying to make my way to the exit. Some kids were playing that they bumped into me. I lost my balance and almost fell but someone held onto my back.

"Hey miss you okay?" A guys asked me.

"Yeah." I said shortly. "Thanks." I continued to move to the exit but this guy is still following me.

"By the way I'm Mike. I'm korean." He said but clearly I'm not interested and I'm married. "And you? You look foreign and-"

"I'm Japanese but I live in Korea." I said. Can't he get it that I am not interested to him?

"Oh that's why. Anyways, uhm you alone? You want to grab some co-"

"Baby~" I heard Tzuyu's voice. I just mentally rolled my eyes. I sighed and faced this Mike guy.

"Married." I said and showed his my ring. He was speechless and Tzuyu approached us.

"Let's go." Tzuyu said and pulled me away. He was guiding me as we skate towards the middle.

"Why were you talking to him? He was clearly hitting up on you." Tzuyu said and he was clearly pissed.

"Do I look like I entertained him?" I said and Tzuyu remained silent. "I'm tired. I'll want to go back to the hotel now." I said. Tzuyu faced me and held my waist.

"Are you mad?" He asked and pouted. I'm not falling for that but damn he's cute.

"No." I said. "You can stay with the others if you want. I can handle myself going back to the hotel."

"Nope, I'm coming with you. Let's go." He said and pulled me towards Jihyo. "Noona, we'll go ahead first. Sana is already tired."

"Okay sure, take care." Jihyo said. "Happy Birthday Sana." I smiled atleast Jihyo remembered the day not like this guy.

"It's not her birthday." Tzuyu chuckled. I let him pull me towards the exit. I quickly change my shoes and grabbed my purse before leaving Tzuyu behind.

"Yah! Sana wait for me!" I heard him call me but I didn't mind looking back. Tzuyu eventually catched up on me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Why won't you wait for me."

"I'm tired. Can you please stop playing around?" I said and pushed him away.

"Come on." He said pulled me towards the seaside.

"Chou Tzuyu let go of me. I said I want to go home." Tzuyu didn't speak and just pulled me. He stopped at a spot where is there's not much people.

"Look I'm sorry don't be mad anymore." He said.

"Tsk I said I'm not mad. I'm just tired." I lied

"Sana I know you." He said with a straight face. "Close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Just close them."

"Fine." I close my eyes and waited on what Tzuyu will do.

"Don't open them unless I tell you." There was a moment of silence around us.

"What are you doing Tzu?" I asked. I felt his hands went behind my neck and placed something.

"Open your eyes now." He said. I saw him smiling with a bouquet of roses in his hands. "Happy Birthday." I was speechless. I thought he forgot. "Do you really think I would forget your birthday?"

"Yes! I thought you forgot!" I frowned.

"That's what you call a surprise." He said. "Like my gift?" I looked at the necklace he gave me.

"You bought this?" This was the necklace I wanted to buy earlier but he wouldn't let me.

"Obviously." He gave me the flowers and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday Baby." He whispered. "I love you."

"I love you too." He broke the hug.

"You're not mad anymore right?" He asked and I just shook my head with a smile. A family passed by us. Their daughter looks so cute.

"Look she's so cute." I said to Tzuyu while looking at the little girl.

"You always say things that you want a little one or what does it feels like to have a baby but you never considered having one yet." Tzuyu said.

"I want us to have child but don't you think it's better when we enjoy ourselves first. I won't be your baby anymore if we'll have a child." I pouted

"Seriously? You're going to be jealous of our own child." He asked and chuckled.

"Let's just go back to the hotel. I'm really tired." I said and he just nodded. This night ended well.