DIO's Last Stand

1988.

Meanwhile...

Jotaro Kujo and Joseph Joestar, both descendants of the Joestar Bloodline, along with their allies, finally arrived on Cairo, Egypt, to face their worthless enemy, DIO! Holly Kujo, Joseph's daughter and Jotaro's mom as well, developed a Stand that's acting against her, making her very ill! To kill DIO and seal the bond between the Joestars and the one who invaded it's domain a long time ago is the only option to save Holly's life! Unfortunately, none of JoJo's comrades were any match for the overwhelming power of DIO's Stand, The World XXI, wielder of formidably strenght and the time stop ability! Only DIO and Jotaro Kujo were left standing to fight each other! The World And Star Platinum are the same kind of Stand!

Before old Enyaba went insane after her son's death at the tip of Silver Chariot's furious rapier and became obssesed with revenge since them, she said those words to DIO!

— Master DIO! You will rule over time! Each day your power will grow! You must believe that you can indeed move while time stands still! It must be easy to do, like the way a person inhale and exhales in order to pump oxygen to it's body cells! What's more important is to believe that you can do it! You must have the willpower to do the impossible! Will you truly control The World?

— I, DIO, had by far surpassed all the living things, including all Stand Users! Now I can stop time for five seconds, and day by day that time grows longer... Just show me how powerful you are, Jotaro Kujo! Your pitiful Star Platinum is no match for the versatile power of MY STAND, THE WORLD!

...

..

.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Part 3: Stardust Crusaders

DIO's Last Stand

–DIO'S World 16-18 Revisited–

.

..

...

After a fierce difficult battle against DIO, involving time stops and knives threw at his body, Jotaro Kujo thought that he completely defeated him. But he was wrong. Very wrong. Utterly wrong. Even thought Jotaro managed to break DIO's skull and consequently damage his brain, DIO found a way to power himself up, sucking Joseph's blood! Now he stands before Jotaro, a familiar star birthmark on his neck, and his torso naked like a statue of a Greco-Roman god! Has Jotaro got pissed off so far after all those events, for all the deaths surrounding the Joestar lineage? The battle of generations is finally coming to an end! For once, and for all!

MMM MMM MMM MMM MMM! Joseph's blood suits me very well. It feels so perfect in this body... MY power has recovered like I've never felt before...

— Damn you... DIO!...

— HA HA HA HA HA HA! Heh... It seems that I, DIO, outsmarted you! That was my escape route, Jotaro! But before you try to do any inconsiderate action, let me tell you a brief story. A hundred years ago, this body belonged to your great-grandfather, Jonathan Joestar. Before I rejected my original bloodline to become superior to all humans, I tried to poison his father a century ago to acquire the Joestar fortune, but the Joestar Bloodline has always been an unslightly nuisance for me, just like putrid dog shit on the middle of street. My plan failed and Jonathan ruined my life, so did I. On the same night Jonathan defeated me, or at least, seemingly 'defeated' me, I was able to prevent his Hamon flowing throught my body reach my brain by cutting off my head. One of my loyal servants from that time, found my head and so I followed with my final gesture. If it wasn't for the Joestar's presence on my life, I would never had received the vampiric powers of the stone mask, but, at the same time, one of the Joestar's kept me from taking the world for my own. Jonathan and I were the two sides of the same coin, fire and ice, life and death. Now that I was respecting Jonathan, after all he had been throught, I realized something. I needed to take the body of the only person in the world I respected, make it own, and live eternity with it! That was my destiny! To live as one with Jonathan's body! Jonathan Joestar's life may had dissapeared into oblivion, but I, DIO, the choosen one to rule all the living beings of this world, took over his body, and now you, Jotaro Kujo, you were the one who led me there to suck Joseph's blood with these very fingers and so complete my fusion with Jonathan's body! Don't you see, Jotaro? It seems that the fate of all the Joestars is to be used – or abused – by me, DIO! FWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!...