Yeonjun

Y/n pov
I stared at yeonjun as he scrolled through his phone smiling. I sighed and leaned over him to stare down at his phone.

"Whatcha doing peanut?" I asked him curiously. He jumped shocked and quickly closed his phone looking at me wierdly. "Nothing bub why what's wrong?" He said confused. I stared at him raising my eyebrow, "nothing just bored why did you close your phone ?" I pressed crossing my arms.

"It was nothing you just scared me" he said scratching the back of his head smiling. "Oh, okay" I smiled at him getting up to go get a snack feeling the cold wood floors press against my feet.

I opened the cabinet grabbing a granola bar and a bag of chips for junie. I waved at the boys watching Itaewon class before taking my time going up the stares. I zoned out trailing my feet down the hall and stopping hearing yeonjun on the phone with someone of a high pitched voice.

"Yeah I don't know I'm nervous I guess but I'm glad I'll get to see you tomorrow" yeonjun said as I peaked in the doorstop making sure to cover all of my body except part of my head.
" I know I can't believe it's been almost a month and a half since we saw eachother. How have things been with...her" I heard as I held my breath shocked at what I was hearing. "Things have been good yaknow. They've been good but sometimes I get...bored with her. As much as I love her she never wants to do anything fun, it's always dance practice or vocal lessons or interviews. There's never any time for us and when we do spend time it's just us on our phone or watching a movie. She's boring." I heard yeonjun say with a monotonous tone sighing as the mystery girl giggled on the phone. "Well you know what they say, it's not hard to spot the elephant in the room especially when she's blowing her nose next to you".

I felt the tears run down my cheek as I backed up slowly before stopping again. "Have you ever thought of yaknow..."she said pausing " what" yeonjun said laughing.

"Going around" the girl said. "What do you mean going around" I heard yeonjun say confused. "Sleeping around with other girls like you used to when you first begun dating " the girl said in an obvious tone. "No and I don't plan to. I never want to hurt her and I was in a bad place you know that" yeonjun angrily said.

I felt the tears fall down my face more but I couldn't stop it. My breathing got worse and worse as a lump formed in my throat. I felt the snacks drop out my hand as I backed up.

I heard the bed creak as yeonjun walked out the door shocked. I made eye contact with him before dropping my head and walking back down the stairs.

Yeonjuns pov
"Wait y/n please it-it was a mistake I didn't-" I tried to stop her but she quickly put her shoes on slamming the door leaving. I stood there feeling the world crash on my shoulders. "Hello ? Hello? Yeonjun are you still there" I heard before quickly putting my phone to my ear. "I have to go yejin I'll see you tomorrow okay" I said choking on my tears . " wait yeonjun what hap-" I quickly hung up the phone letting it drop to the floor as the boys questioned what happened.

" I'm gonna go lay down guy I'm not hungry so don't wake me up for dinner" I said walking up the stairs trying to process what happened. "Wait yeonjun what happened what's wrong with y/n". I whimpered as I let out a whisper " I don't want to talk about it okay".

The next day
I sat in the makeup chair staring at my reflection with a million things running through my mind. 'Yejin and yeonjun dating confirmed by bighit and starship entertainment' , elephant in the room, sleeping around with other girls, shes boring

"She's boring"
"Boring"
Boring
Boring
B
O
R
I
N
G
B.O.R.I.N.G
B O R I N G
B
O
R-

"Y/n hey are you okay' the makeup artist said looking at me grabbing my shoulders. I quickly focused on her face. "Yes why" I said blinking feeling my eyes dry. "You spaced out then tears started coming down your face I thought I poked you but you didn't say anything after I asked". "Oh sorry ya no I'm okay just a big overwhelmed with everything going on" I said grabbing a tissue patting my eyes. "Okay well is it fine if I continue" she said smiling endearingly. "Yeah continue sorry" I said close my eyes.

After some time had passed sitting in the chair discussing concepts and stage presence with the manager and stylist I was finally done. (Red dress is yours)

 (Red dress is yours)

I quickly sat down on the couch next to my members as we laughed about memes and cute pictures of cats

Yejin walked in with yeonjun as we all looked up at them looking down continuing our conversations. "Are you guys done ignoring me and being immature or can we not function like a normal group tonight" she said with an attitude.

"Fuck off" nayeon, the leader of our group said as we all laughed and snorted trying to old it in. I looked away covering my mouth hiding my laugh with a cough before swinging my hair back looking at them. Yeonjun looked at me with sad eyes but I could care less.

"You guys are so fucking childish. Y'all were never good together in the first place and he got tired of you so he moved on to better. Clearly I'm right if both company's approved and told the media this morning." She said smirking as she grabbed yeonjun s arm walking away. I puffed out breath getting up quickly strutting to the door.

"Y/n don't " I heard the visual of our group kei say. I ignored her plead as I laughed and said " having fun giving eachother clamyd-" quickly stopping as all 23 nct members stared at me shocked.

I stood there embarrassed before quickly bowing. " sorry sunbaes , I had to be honest idols never lie" I said smiling at them as they just nodded smiling. Yejin pushed nct out of the way with her shoulders embarrassed and ran down the hall into the cafe. Yeonjun looked at me hurt. "Why can't we fix th-" he said before I interrupted him. "There's nothing to fix yeonjun you cheated on me with other girls and your dating my member a day after breaking up with me. Why would I want to get back with you I said turning my heel walking off. I felt him grab my arm. "Please I'm sorry" I heard him say with pain in his voice. I looked down at the tip of my shoes before whispering." You should be" pulling my arm away walking in the waiting room with the rest of my members.

Yeonjuns pov
I stood there looking down at the spot where she was standing before. I noticed something on the ground. The bracelet I gave her for our anniversary. Tears dropped as I picked it up. I felt someone pay my back . I wiped my eyes turning my head to see mark giving me a comforting smile. "She'll come around yeonjun, you just have to give her time to heal and forgive you. She must be really hurt especially knowing your with someone she considered family" he said sighing giving me a side hug. " do you think she hates me" I whispered leaning my head on his. "Yeah a lot but she won't always hate you no matter how much time it takes because she has 10x as much love for you, and plus she's her. You know her well enough to know that she can't go long without her other half" he said patting my shoulder. "Thank you mark" I said walking away to find my group.