Confushion and lies

*^*JOEY*^*
I woke up. My clothes were in a pile on my floor, and I was alone. Did he not feel the same connection? I put on some clothes and walked down stairs. Sawyer was cooking dinner for him and his girlfriend, Angelique. "Hey joey, do you want some?" He asked. "yes, I'm starving" I responded. "Ok" he said giving me a plate of who knows what. But I didn't care. My lips were sore from kissing, and I had a sore spot on my stomach where shane gave me a hickey. I scarfed it down like I didn't know what food was. "Wow, someone was hungry" said Angelique. "I am" I replied. "How was the video with shane?" Sawyer asked. "Uh... Good." I said while putting my plate in the sink. Then rushed up stairs. I called shane hopping he would pick up.

*^*SHANE*^*
I had just pulled up to my house when I got a call from joey. "Hey we need to talk." He said, sounding nervous. " I just drove back from your place, can we talk later?" I asked. "No" he told me. "no?! What do you mean 'no'." I asked. " We need to talk NOW" he yelled. "Ok, I'll come talk to you. Just give me twenty minutes. I just got home and Lisa is worried about me. I'll meet you at the gluten free section of whole foods asap." Then hung up.

I walked inside to the surprise of Lisa waiting for me in the entrance. " Where have you been?" She said in an angry tone. " I was at joey'️s" I told her. "All day?" She questioned. "Yes, we went and had lunch before we filmed." I said to her. Hoping it would ease her mind. "Ok. I trust you. If you say you were at joeys and not at some other girls house I believe you." She said while hugging me. "But you have to go shopping" she continued. "I'll leave right now" I said while grabbing my keys again.

*^*JOEY*^*
I waited for shane in the store. I saw him walk up. Before I could even say hi he pulled my face towards his and kissed me. "Does that answer your question?" He asked. "How did you know that's what I wanted to talk about?" I asked back. "What else would it be?" he said. "True" I replied.

We continued talking as shane filled a cart with multiple food items. "So, what should we do?" I asked shane. "Let's just see what happens." He said. Before I could reply Cali called me saying she was at my place. "I have to go, Cali's home" I told shane while walking away. I then turned around and kissed him on the cheek uttering the the three most powerful words I have ever told someone. "I love you" I whispered into his ear then walked away.

Cali was talking to sawyer when I got home. "Hey baby" she said as I walked in. "Hey Cal.." I said hesitantly. "So, me and sawyer were talking, and I was thinking about what shane said this morning, I think we should move in together." She said. WHAT?!? SHE WANTS TO MOVE IN?!?! I had brought up the topic many times before, but she always shot me down. She even said, to my face, during an argument, that we'll move in together when we're married. Which at that time I was more likely to marry a rat than her. I forced a look of excitement on to my face "sure" I said vary unconfidently. "Yay, I'm so excited!" She said and ran upstairs to mine, soon to be our, room. "What did you say to her to make her want to move in?" I asked sawyer. "She was talking about this is the most stable relationship she has ever been in." Sawyer said. And he was right the only time we had ever been in an argument was when I asked her to move in a couple months back, and she responded by telling me in a very loud voice that she thought we hadn't been together long enough. which led to more yelling between us and fourteen plates, two shot glasses, and a vase being broke. Three of my shirts, her entire suitcase, and a set of curtains being burned. And my camera, ring light, and tripod being submerged under water, my laptop and computer screen being shattered by the work of a fork, and my phone along with my gaming computer being thrown out my two story window. Oh my gosh. That was all from me asking her to move in?!? What is I don't take her to a good restaurant or something. Bad things are going to happen.

I walked upstairs. I saw Cali on her phone. "Hey joey" she said with a giant grin on her face. "Hey, we need to talk." I told her. "Why what's wrong?" She asked. "I don't think we should move in together" I said. "What? What do you mean?" She said as grin faded away. "I just I got to thinking and I'm afraid that always seeing each other will make us no longer love each other." I said. I hope she doesn't I want to breakup. the smile came back onto her face. "I'm happy your being honest with me." She said grabbing her bag. "See you tomorrow joey" she said as she walked out the door.