Jade

3,2,1 HAPPY NEW YEAR I shouted kissing my girl 2020s going to be our year I love you baby I whispered to my girl as hatchi was barking like mad as i pulled Perrie by her cock to our room i knew we were going to start the year of great come with me I whispered pez was already drunk and not putting up much of a fight.

I pulled her close to my body get your shirt off babe she stripped down to her sports bra and boxers seeing her bulge in boxers rubbing her going hard under my touch yes baby please she moaned what do you want baby I husked in her ear please suck me off she moaned louder mmmm I don't know baby is that what you really want already knowing the answer by her desperation laced in her voice I suppose so I gave in letting her member spring free getting down on my knees with her cock close to my mouth sticking my tongue out to lick her tip causing her hands to go in my hair I pulled her whole only gagging once as i have had a lot of practice especially when miss Edwards gets horny the goal is to take her whole but not to gag as i felt her cum sliding down my throat she tastes bitter but a bit sweet Aswell my favourite taste.

Before i knew it she flipped me over so i was on the bottom she didn't even break me in gently she started pounding into me catching my spot every time babe your so good your pussy clenching around my hard cock she moaned i moaned at her dirty words as my juices squirted all over her cock and her cum mixed with mine.

What a great start to the year already babe i sighed as i cuddled into her chest.

INSTAGRAM POST

Jadethirlwall: mixers from me and @perrieedwards happy new year cant wait I have a strong feeling its going to be @littlemix year plenty to come

Jadethirlwall: mixers from me and @perrieedwards happy new year cant wait I have a strong feeling its going to be @littlemix year plenty to come .