Perrie

This is our year 2020 we have a new tour to prepare for and being free of Syco is amazing me and jade have been together for coming up to 9 years what the fuck I can't believe how long it's been but we only came out 2 years ago and that's the best 2 years ever not having to hide from anyone post on instagram like a couple act like a couple jesys loved up with Chris and Leigh is waiting for Andre to propose to her mean while I was laying in bed with hatchi and jade we had some interviews to prepare for I looked down great a raging hard on to contend with and my jadeys not up yet not that I can cope with it on my own but my hands never feel so good as jades I rolled over baby I whispered in her ear mmmmm go back to bed pez she moaned I can't I sulked as hatchi curled into me he was pressing against me more creating friction causing me to whimper more hatchiiii jade rolled over placing her hand on my stomach playing with the waistband of my boxers I was going to say something but decided against it encase it stopped oh my god this girl drives me insane wow a hand job under the covers always the best with jade go and get ready we've got a play date with Leigh and Jesys dogs while finishing off the songs for the 6th album ok fine i grumbled shower sex i questioned no babe get your clothes on she moaned i started pulling on my jeans no babe that's fucking rank shower now you cant wear the same boxers i rolled my eyes as i stripped and jumped into the shower as i got out the shower my girl looking fit as only in her underwear fucking hell she turns me on so much i wanted to take her from behind i went up behind her and cuddled her she smirked at me what babe i asked nothing i shook my head fresh boxers on as she rubbed me i nodded proud of you now get ready she laughed.

Jesminda leighly jade shouted as we saw them with their dogs you alright girls they laughed more at jade fucking hell pez I'm surprised you are up and not laying in bed jesy laughed oi shut up i can get up I was confident bullshit babe jade laughed at me we had a lovely walk around the park and hatchi was so tired it was nice that he was less hyper.

We had a lot of promos this is month with our new album thats almost finished a lot of tweaking babe we are going into lockdown oh fuck i trapped