Nammin :: Paris Love

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ — — ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

Ship - Namjoon x Jimin

Sfw/nsfw - Sfw

Soft/angst - Soft

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ — — ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

Arriving back to the hotel he was staying in with his lover in Paris France, Namjoon, Jimin unlocked the door and threw his belongings onto the floor, going to crash onto the couch without a second thought. "Careful Jimin-ah, you're gonna hurt yourself doing that someday. Again." Namjoon chuckled and he put away his things, joining the younger on the couch by sitting down next to him. "Ah... don't even mention that." He sighed with a pout towards the male next to him.

"You're cute Jiminie~" The elder cooed and he pecked the smallers pouty lips, never getting enough of them.

"Yah! What gives you the right to peck away my pouting?" Jimin whined even with a smile now, though getting flustered by how the other always seemed to make him joyous, smile, happy and be sappy all the time. Though there were times it got heated and he admitted it was both their faults since they were the most dirty minded out of their friend group.

With a laugh the male shook his head too and he couldn't help himself not to kiss Jimin's sweet plush lips that were smiling. "Mmm... my right to peck it away is that I am bound to keep you smiling til our days end."

Jimin could feel his heart skip a beat at how lovey dovey Namjoon was being right now, it really made him a sappy being and he sighed in defeat. "You can be so charming n' loveable... almost makes me forget how you can be in bed.." He sighed again and he leaned up to return the couple of pecks that were given to him. "What can I say? I'm a man almost everyone would want!" The elder boasted playfully.

"And yet they won't get you cause you're mine." The male huffed in response and the other laughed, the sound being like music to his ears. And of course vise versa for Namjoon to the younger one.

"Always yours baby~" He cooed, brushing a strand of hair out of the others face and making him blush even.

Jimin shyly nodded and he went to snuggle into the male to hide, too embarrassed. "Aish... hyung, you sometimes take the words right out of me..." He sighed softly, and he smiled regardless, the elder chuckling while snaking his arms around the younger in a sweet loving embrace.

"Don't forget you do too Jiminie, your absolutely stunning all the time I'm surprised I can even speak." Namjoon answered, making the smaller whine in protest of how cheesy that was, though he secretly loved it a ton and he rested on the male.

Simply to put it, and being content, the elder enjoyed their moment together, cuddling and he rubbed the others side softly to help him relax.

"We should rest Nammie... let's go to bed." Jimin mumbled after some time of the holding, yawning and he slowly got out of Namjoon's arms to go get dressed into pjs. The latter followed suit and dressed into his own pjs of shorts, a t-shirt and of course hopping into bed waiting for him.

Soon and getting done brushing his teeth, Jimin crawled into the bed to attach himself to the elders side. "Goodnight Jimin-ah, sleep well and see you in the morning sweetheart~"

The smaller smiled at that, giving the other a sweet passionate kiss before the night, covering not only himself but the male with the blanket and yawning once more. "Goodnight Namjoon..." He whispered and slowly felt himself passing out, the two males holding onto each other through the whole night and sleeping peacefully after coming back from shopping.