Yoonmin :: Jack Frost

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ — — ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

Ship - Jack Frost Yoongi x Human Jimin

Sfw/nsfw - Sfw

Soft/angst - Little Angst

‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ — — ☽༓・˚⁺‧͙

Since he could remember dreaming, the human named Jimin was dreaming of a mythical being, a man made of ice and frost. It was like Jack Frost but not from the story and how the guy was depicted to look like. Like any person, the male had the facial features of a South Korean being.

Though this being was very much real and had been drawn to the boys side ever since about twenty years ago.

Yoongi was the name of the person. He was one of the natural element bearers. Wind & Air, Water, Frost & Ice, Fire and Earth. His power was, well, Ice & Frost.

As the days grew weary for Jimin, Yoongi was getting worried about his favorite little boy because of how much trouble he was in most of these days and he tried to keep him protected at all costs. But that little boy was not a boy no longer, he was a man now and a grown adult. Jimin only got into trouble due to him owning a bar.

The younger was oblivious about someone constantly watching him like a guardian angel and whenever he met this person he'd no longer have the memory of them, like the being didn't want him to remember. But he had very small recollections of the person.

One day during a shift Jimin got into a bit of a fight with a man who refused to stop harassing his other customers, fists flying and the human getting tossed to the ground. Yoongi, being invisible snarled, unable to contain himself any longer and made himself appear to yank the asshole from the collar away from the other. Only to land a brutal punch to the guys stomach and seeing him crumble to the floor groaning in pain.

Yoongi glanced to Jimin and flew to his aid, lifting the males back a bit to sit up, inspecting the wounds and he frowned. "Thank you.. ugh.." The human muttered, rubbing his head, his lower lip busted and a cut over his eyebrow. He knew he was going to get bruises where the punches landed that was for sure.

"Hey no problem, let's get you bandaged up." Yoongi had sighed, gently bringing Jimin onto his feet to lead to the back where the first aid kit was, setting the other down on a chair and getting the box.

"You... look familiar..?" Hearing that the supernatural being paused and he nervously caressed the back of his neck, walking over to get the medicine prepped up. "Maybe. I have been to these parts of town lately." He hummed, trying to play it off and act he has been here before or around.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed and he thought to himself he hasn't seen the male around here at all, he knew it, but where has he seen the guy? Wait... This guy was in his dreams! Holy shit!

"Who are you?" He asked the other, who seemed to be dressed in black and hair white as snow. 

"Uhh... I'm Min Yoongi. You look like you've seen a ghost, you alright?" Yoongi quipped back after answering, thinking he might as well let the other know his name at this point since he may not see him ever again after this. "I am.. you're the guy I have been getting in my dreams for some reason. Maybe that's why you look familiar."

Oh shit, Yoongi spoke to himself and he smiled awkwardly at the human. "That is weird if I do say so myself. Perhaps we were fated to meet someday." He chuckled trying to not give his whole being away.

Jimin squinted at the guy who was tending to his face, thinking that too and he saw a flash of a blue flash in the mans brown eyes. The hell? "I think so. If I am to be honest.. you have a weird aura? Like.. you're not human.."

The white haired man flicked his gaze to Jimin's in surprise and thinking, was his cover already blown? What if revealing himself like this allowed the other to finally remember who he was due to past encounters that weren't like this?  This worried Yoongi a bit too much. If the human did know him he wouldn't be able to cover like the last times.

"U-Uh.. that's crazy talk." However Jimin was certain this guy wasn't a human being, little even and he was persistent to know. "No.. I can see it in your eyes... you're lying." Shit,  Yoongi cussed himself out in his mind.

"Okay what if I am not a human? What are you going to say or do about it eh?" The white haired male replied and nervous all over, he thought if the human knew of what he was maybe.. just maybe they could be friends or much more. The mere thought made him giddy. "I'd say that is awesome! It isn't everyday a human meets someone who's got kickass power."

Hearing what Jimin said eased Yoongi's old bones and he nodded, smiling a bit. "Well... can this said human keep it a secret? I'm not supposed to have any human know what I am." The younger nodded frantically but he stopped due to the headache forming.

"What secret? But what are you exactly..? Can you change forms?" Jimin was so curious as to what this man, no being was and he wanted to find out now. 

"I'm an ice, cold and freeze like entity. I was human once though. But something happened that I cannot remember for some reason. Now here I am. I'm centuries old, have you heard about the man named Jack Frost? I guess you could say I'm like him. Though older. Through the years of my existence I grew to know my powers, what I can and cannot do."

All of what this man said amazed Jimin, pondering the mentioning of the story of this Jack Frost and he nodded. "That is so badass. Can you show me?"

The humans curious behavior made the frost being chuckle and he shook his head. "I'm sorry, I don't want to get caught incase someone barges in. Maybe another time yeah?"

"Okay... well.. Since the fight happened I won't be able to work at full functionality so why don't we go to the park? Do you think it would be more secluded? Or.. one of our homes?" Jimin quipped Yoongi, cocking his head to the side and he beamed. "Oh! The name is Park Jimin by the way, what is yours?"

Jimin's question threw Yoongi off the ship, he hadn't given or said his name in so long it felt weird thinking about telling the other. "My name is Yoongi. It's a pleasure in meeting you." 

Even though he said that he already knew Jimin's name, let alone the man's life and he felt like he had a huge weight lifted off of his shoulders when he told the human. This time he wanted to be remembered so he didn't think of washing Jimin's mind of his existence.

Yoongi liked the idea or rather thought that the human knew of him and would remember him, he liked the boy- man more than he has in the past with other humans.

"Well... I'm all set, bandaged up and clean. Let's get going." Jimin hummed excitedly aside from the pain in his head, clasping his small hands together like a clap and he got up, grasping Yoongi's wrist and tugging the man out of the bar.

They walked together chatting a bit on the way to the park and they faded amongst the crowd of bustling people on the sidewalk.