Far Away

I suggest listening to Far Away while you are reading this to really feel the story.

.................................................................

WANG YIBO

It's been 4 months. 4 months of painful regret. 4 months I've been doing nothing but thinking about many things. Regretting a lot of things I didn't do but I wish I did. I've been feeling nothing but pain and regret. I probably cried a few bucket of tears.

Thinking of my stupidity. My many mistakes. One of them is not telling how I truly feel about him. That was the nost biggest mistake I ever did and now I don't have a chance to tell him that.

(This time, this place misused, mistakes
Too long, too late, who was I to make you wait?
Just one chance, just one breath
Just in case there's just one left
'Cause you know, you know, you know)

A music suddenly played and every lyrcis hit me hard. The pain in my chest increased.

I still remember those days. Those days when he was still beside me. We would always hang out going to places he likes. I didn't care about my own interest as long as I see him smiling.

(That I love you, I have loved you all along and I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore)

Before everything went downhill we were both happy together. We weren't in a relationship as I was still cowardly afraid to confessed. I was a coward and because of that it cost me gteatly.

I couldn't even sleep without dreaming about him. 4 months I didn't sleep well, aleays waking up in the middle of the might crying, thrashing around and screaming in pain and regret. I was a fool, an idiot.

I hugged my knees closer as tears came pouring out nonstop. The song was really getting to me and I hate it.

(On my knees I'll ask, "Last chance for one last dance?"
'Cause with you, I'd withstand
All of hell to hold your hand
I'd give it all I'd give for us
Give anything, but I won't give up
'Cause you know you know, you know)

I still remember that very day. The day when ny world came crashing down on me. I knew something was wrong and I was right. The news of him gone broke me beyond repair. That day I ran like a madman while it was raining heavily.

I didn't believe what I heard and wanted it all to be just a prank. But no. The body of him lying perfectly still with a cloth covering him proved me wrong. I fell on my knees at the hospital morgue.

My energy was drained when I saw his face. It was calm. His fsce was perfectly okay with no damage and not what I expected. Since he got into an accident I thought his body would be full of bruises and wounds. But no his body was perfectly clean with no scratch.

(That I love you, I have loved you all along and I miss you
Been far away for far too long
I keep dreaming you'll be with me and you'll never go
Stop breathing if I don't see you anymore)

Later I saw his brother crying outside the hospital. I decided to asked him about the truth.

And finally knowing the truth hit me so hard. All this time when he was happily enjoying his time with me he was also silently suffering. Suffering from an incurable disease. He perfectly hid it ftom me with his charming bunny smile.