my life is going no where

(1st Draft)

Rose and peter

chapter 1: My life is going no where

pov: Rose

Ring.....Ring.....Ring.... I hear my loud blasting alarm clock going off. 6.00 am than I finally take my thin long fingers with teal nails painted and touch lightly off button. So the noise would stop than my hateful day could start and end quickly as possible. So I sleepily walk in my small kitchen and start my coffee machine and hearing drip...drop and machine grinding sound and sweet smell of coffee coming out of machine. Than I look at the clock it's says 6:10 am. I sudden started to ready for work . Where I have work for 3 painful years for Eastern Marketing Company under charge of Mrs. McCoy.

As a Secretariat, for them my tasks for Mrs. McCoy is coffee getter, copier person and computer skills and slave also for her. Thinking about work gave me headache all ready. So I run to my closet to get my office appeal a white pencil skirt and red nice cheap red silk the shiny kind. And 3 inch red high heels than quickly grab the clothes and run to my 1 person only can fit bathroom . Than take off the sweats were used for pj's, sexy right ?

Than I quickly I glance at my body type light white thin curve body type with enough girls on top, for my face heart shaped face with rosy cheeks. And with thin brows and dark brown eyes and with thin pink lips. Than I quickly slip the skirt over my small hips than put on my white lace bra over my girls. Than I quickly put the blouse over the bra and stared my hair by brushing it in sections my hair is curly dirty brown-blonde and curly at its ends.

Than I stared my make-up with blush, eye- shadow and light pink 24 hour glassy lipstick than finish up in bathroom. Than I look at clock now it's 6:30, I quickly run to kitchen get my cup of coffee than grab my winter coat. heavy duty gray with sliver buttons on side I quickly snap than grab my soft white gloves to keep me warm from new york cold winter wind. Than I look at my small and mix-match apartment space where I live in this heartless forgiving world. Now was 6:45 am when it hit the stairs before hitting the two double doors bob the doorman was there saying hi with a smile was wild but old with full of wisdom and caring heart also. Running in 3 inch high heels for the past 5 blocks than finally to my work place. Enter into building with 10 mins to spare I climb the stairs to Mrs. McCoy office. Than open the door to the waiting room that could hold 20 and more clients. Than finally got in my little desk area with old windows computer and calender with 2 min's to spare to relax before she came to rule the office.