Teacher

Jake had to help get the house cleaned no it is not a anniversary dinner or wedding it is my foster mom's family thanksgiving and she is having people over. Turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, mash potatoes, cornbread, rolls, and pumpkin pie my foster mom was doing the sweet potatoes and the cornbread and turkey everyone had to bring a dish. I never liked people after my real mom abused me so I kinda stayed to myself my foster mom told me nobody is going to hurt you so you don't have to be afraid. I just can't trust anyone except you foster mom it's nothing against you or your family I have been abused and I can't be around people except you it's not my rule it's the court order I have to get to know your family and trust them and then I can be around them okay Alex I am sorry I did not know you went to court yeah I did.
Alex was 11 years old when that happened. Alex had to have surgery stitches and he lost a lot of weight and teeth. Mom went to jail for child abuse for threatening to kill me.

My foster mom's family came right on time mom said we were going to start with cheese and crackers and fruit juice then the main course which is thanksgiving lunch I join them and we have to say the blessing and tell what we are thankful for.
I am thankful for living with my foster mom and teacher that understands me and for sagging my pants. Everyone liked me even though I went to my room and ate. Everyone had other people to see and eat with and foster mom had kids from her school that she taught and there families mom had a lot of poor children to feed for thanksgiving but not at her home at her church she helps serve food.

The security guards at the airport came to the church and ate pilots and police and fire fighters and dispatchers. A lot of food was left so we took it home and school for lunch my foster mom told said Alex you come in the classroom my belt broke and my pants began to sag mom said don't even try to pull your pants up they will come back down and I had never heard a teacher say that before they always tighten your belt and pull your pants up. Alex you got detention for sagging pants yeah I will talk to your teacher about it you won't have detention thanks. Alex can't wear tight pants he was abused by his real mother and he had surgery and lost a weight so his pants and jeans are baggy and he can't help it and you Alex does not have detention said principal Steward sorry Alex's foster mother and she went to her classroom you don't have detention now go back to class meet me in the office after school and I will take you home I quit my job to work in supportive housing and to work with children that are poor and don't have a lot and can't afford school or clothes that is my foster mom new job and she gets home at 5:00pm she works  8am to 4:00pm or she can go in at 6:00am to 2pm or 5:00am to 2pm or 7:00am 3pm whenever they want her to come in and work she is the director of and she likes her job and stuff.
Alex got off the school bus and he was called names and teased and slapped kids weren't being nice to Alex he hated the school bus Alex went in the building to where his mom was and told his mom and she called the bus garage and the bus came back and foster mom said you ever touch Alex or make fun of him again you will see the school principal You wouldn't like it if you had health problems and or been abused and and Alex made you cry enough is enough now be nice or if you do it again I will have the bus driver call me and I call the principal to suspend you don't touch Alex now he wants me to take him to school cause he won't get on the school bus anymore and I can't take him. Get along with him.

Bus came and Alex sat down kids started on with him so talking to the kids did not help mom got on the bus and she got the boy name and she said you are going to principal's office and the kid was suspended and kicked off the bus the video camera showed the kid smacking and fighting Alex Alex defended himself by hitting the boy back Alex did nothing wrong. Sagging is what Alex does he can't help it said Jenna who is Alex foster Mother.