Jotaro x Reader

⚠️ WARNING // NSFW
TW// mentions of pet play, and dub-con
-
-
-
-
Jotaro sat in his office, the only noises that could be heard was from the small ticking of the clock. You crept through the house, careful not to disturb him, as alerting him would be bad news. Feeling around your neck, you slowly began to take off the collar he'd forced you to keep on. The jingle of the tiny bell in front could be heard throughout the house. Frozen, your hand quickly came up to clutch the bell. Praying to whatever deity could possibly exist that he hadn't heard it, you proceeded to take the entire thing off. A voice sounded behind you, low and raspy, "Did I say you could take it off?" It was rhetorical and innocent in nature but you could have sworn your blood ran cold. "No-" your voice shook as you were cut off, "Then put it back on." Complying to his demands, you picked up the collar with shaky hands. Jotaro came up behind you, his hot breath pressed against the sides of your neck as he tightened the collar. "Turn around." He ordered once more, and you did so. Sitting on top of your knees you gazed up at him. His dark hair laid flat against his head and his verdant eyes exposed from behind the brim of his hat. Holding your chin, he slowly guided your face closer to his crotch, to his disapproval you protested against his hold, backing away. "If you keep acting up, your punishment will be far worse than me fucking your tight throat, now open." His teeth gritted, enraged by your disobedience. Sighing you complied, inching closer. Your hands felt his growing arousal through his pants, his eyes met yours eager for you to continue. Doing as he pleased, you pulled down his pants followed by his boxers. His erection sprung to life, touching the tip of your nose. Slowly bringing it into your mouth, you circled your tongue around his shaft. "I don't have all day." He growled, grabbing the bell of the collar that decorated your neck and pulling you closer. You choked slightly, trying to steady your breathing so you wouldn't gag on his thick cock. You bobbed your head up and down, feeling your face flush. He guided you, holding on to the bell like his life depended on it. Your movements quickened and his hips thrusted forward meeting your lips. Abruptly he grabbed your neck, pulling you off of him. Jerking himself off in front of your face, "Open." He breathed out, choked by subtle groans that fell through his parted lips. His eyes snapped shut, opening your mouth, ribbons of his cum spurred out from the tip of his cock. Some landed onto your tongue while the others coated your face. He softly panted, coming down from his high. Looking at you he smirked, "A wonderful look for a whore," he complimented, before dressing himself once more. "Now don't think about distracting me from work again." He snapped, walking away, leaving you in the living room coated with his release.