Chapter 8 date🍰

You wake up and are more nervous then ever. You and Kenma decided you would go to an arcade since it just seemed right. You debated on what to wear and you were nervous so you knew what you had to do. "Mom!.." you said nervously your face flushed with pink. "What's up babe?" She said sitting on your bed looking at the stack of clothes you have laying out. "I'm going on a date and I don't know what to wear!" You blurt out. She smirks "Who is it with~?" your mom says in a teasing way. "Eh.." You can feel your face heating up. "Oo is it with the kid that walks you to school? Not the black haired one." She says as you continue looking down. Your mom teases you while she helps you pick out an outfit. You settle for this

(if u don't like it make it something else idk)

You give your mom a thank you and walk out the door. The walk to the arcade was kind of awkward. Kenma was wearing jeans and a white hoodie. On the walk there its almost completely silent until finally he breaks the silence. "Eh- so do you like being the volleyball manager?" He says still kind of looking at the floor. "Yeah it's really fun the players are nice, well.." You say. "Yamamoto will eventually calm down" He says hoping you won't back out. You giggle a bit. He stutters to say something but eventually just says it "Wha- what does this make us?" He stutters a bit. "What do you want us to be?" You say to him. "Hm.." He kind of turns redder then he was. "Will you-" He takes a deep breath. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend.. we could just try it." He says and you giggle with a smile. "Sure" you say your cheeks tinted pink.

Kenma was a bit shocked that you said sure but after a couple seconds he smiled. He was a bit more relaxed now and so were you. You felt a lot more comfortable now the air was tense before. Kenma starts to imagine Kuroos face when he tells him. He holds back a laugh.

When you get there you play games you hadn't really seen a arcade before so you talked about all the colors millions of times. Kenma was good but so were you. Kenma beat you in Mario cart 7 times which made you rage a bit but he got a good laugh about it. The last game you play he lets you win but you don't have to know that. "Finally I won one" You say in shock. He laughs and looks over in shock to see Lev and Yaku before you know it you feel a hand on yours and your being pulled again. "This again?!" You say confused. "ShhHHHh" He says. You were now hidden behind a small thing as you see Lev and Yaku pass you. "Oh" You say with a smirk. "Your avoiding Lev right?" You say still smiling. "Yeah but why are you smiling?" He says confused. "I just wonder what Lev and Yaku could possibly be doing together~" As soon as you say those words Kenma's face knows exactly what your talking about. "LEV AND YAKU?!" He whisper shouts. You nod still smiling. "Hey y/n.." Kenma says and you look over. "Hmm?" "Thank you.." He says to you kind of looking away. "For what?" "For everything.. For not seeing me as the shy dumb kid that is quiet and only cares about games. For not seeing me as the anti social freak." Your eyes widen you never those words coming out of Kenma's mouth. "I don't see you as those things because your not any of those things." You were speaking the truth you were thankful of Kenma aswell. You probably wouldn't have any friends without him..

When you guys walk home he shows you a new game on his phone. "I swear to God I can't beat this stupid level!" He says. You laugh and grab his phone. You put the puzzle pieces together and give him back the phone. He looks shocked. "What the heck how are you so good at this?!" "Me and my mom used to do puzzles all the time" You say with a giggle as you reach your house. "Thanks for this it was really fun.." You say with a smile. He smiles and says "Yeah it was." You walk into your house and basically die. "Oh my gosh is that him?!!?!?!" Your mom says looking at Kenma walking away. You nod your head with a smile.

You flop on your bed and you feel as if your heart is in your throat. Kenma makes you really happy you were really thankful for him and now.. he was your boyfriend. It took you a minute but you were really happy. You lay on your bed and take out the new game you got and begin to play. Then you get a strange text.

Kuroo : You should ask Kenma to be your boyfriend

Oh right he doesn't know yet.. Well here goes nothing

Y/u : We already are dating please don't tell the whole world tho

Kuroo : :O

Kuroo : REALLY

Y/u : Yeah-

Kuroo : OK

You smile to yourself and continue to play the new game you level up your characters but your favorite part was the quests of the game. You were almost done with the 9th level as you start to think about the volleyball club tomorrow. You were excited to see Yamaguchi and Kiyoko again you loved when you went to play practice matches with Karasuno. There team was so nice and Yachi and Kiyoko and you were really good friends. Nekoma had played a couple other teams but had one all of them. It was already 10:00pm so you shut off your phone and decided to sleep earlier today so you could make it to the train station on time tomorrow.

Authors note: I'm sorry if this chapter was lame but your dating Kenma now! If you didn't notice I'm adding a couple other ships in there like Kagehina and Lev x Yaku. Just for fun if you want me to add others like Tsukiyama or Daisuga just tell me anyways thank you so much for reading hope you enjoyed!!!